~Parallel Universe~ Is Richtofen Still In Control?

What I would like to point out first is that the mystery box light has always been a blue beacon, shining straight up in the air. Even when Edward came into control its color hasn't changed. However, we clearly see a red light going up into the sky from out of Alcatraz. Some have said that this might just be a pack-a-punch mechanism like the lighthouse from Call of the Dead. However, even if it was, we'd still see the blue light somewhere else. So we can only infer that the red light seen is from the mystery box.

Also note that the eyes of the zombies are red.

This normally signifies that the person in the MPD has changed. However, not even a change of the controller has ever affected the mystery box like this. So we can rule out a change in the controller as the cause for this change.

The eyes and the box started as almost the same color blue, and ended up being about the same color of red. Both of these (the eyes and the box) are associated with the aether. This has lead some to believe that the reason these colors are different is because this map takes place in a parallel universe.

Ok, I can't really post a pic because I don't have the ability to make one now, but I took a picture of blue eyes zombies, and gave it an inverted color filter. Guess what color their eyes turn? RED!

The fact that the inverted colors match up shows that the Alcatraz map may in fact take place in a world parallel, or opposite to ours!

That is only one good piece of evidence to support the parallel universe theory. If anybody wants to contribute more, it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, if their eyes are red and in an inverted world, in OUR reality their eyes would still be blue. So if this map IS in a parallel universe, richtofen is still in control.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be easter egg related, like the green light beaming through the lighthouse in COTD.

where did the VR-11'd zombie go? wherever the vrill ya are? which then might be related to the red eyes being a different entity, the flesh maybe?

it also could be a new PaP! a PaP for buildable's maybe?

just some ideas i had, its obvious that alot of ideas are being re-used here probably a good idea to keep that in mind!

Different realitites, huh?

Well, since WaW-BO1 we've been living this, different timelines. It is assumed that with each time travel a new "universe/timeline" is created, changing all the events in the future of each specific timeline.

But, it doesn´t changes like this, not in this way. My question is, if we are in a parallel universe, what changes? If the controller is still Richtofen, why is it parallel?

Another thing, when and why was this universe created?

I know that the idea of a different controller or no one in controll is silly, and I really support your theory but we must first clear things up.

Just saiying, I've heard another theory. Remember the, bear? The subbliminal frame in the trailer? As you may know, this bear is in the 14-D cell, the "cursed" cell. There are reports of glowing eyes in that cell, glowing red eyes. How about the representation of the demon in a bear plush?

Oh, and the light in Shi No Numa was yellow. :D

Keep it up.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=30439

If this map is what I think it is... The mystery box and zombie eyes are red because they arnt real... The zombies are flashback copy's and the mystery box is the same... But somehow by this red charracter is changing the past by creating a mini-world of their own... A purgatory... Where the events of the movie constantly keep repeating themselves until there all set up like this red overlord wants it... Then when it's all like he plans... He swaps the reality he made in his world, for the REAL reality which had Alcatraz doing nothing... Then he has changed the past... By using a movie...

The fact that we've played with what feels like SO many different eras already means this could be pretty much anytime. Anyone could have told you the inverted color for blue is red and vice versa, and something big is definitely going on here.

Just from what's been going on these past few maps, I personally assume one of two ideas:

1. The era is set before 1940's, thus leaving the zombies uncontrolled.

2. Since Moon, Dr. Maxis has been directly associated with the EE's. It's possible the series of events could have given Maxis control.

With the first idea, I personally hope all the EE's have something to do with more 935 origins as I've stated in another thread.

The second idea just makes sense if this is still following a chain of events we've had since Moon in regards to EE. However, by the looks of what they have given us, the zombies start off with red eyes, so unless it's explained through radios or the EE, at what point did Maxis take control? Or anyone, for that matter.

2. Since Moon, Dr. Maxis has been directly associated with the EE's. It's possible the series of events could have given Maxis control.

It's possible, but like I said, the mystery box seems to have been changed alongside the eye color. This didn't happen in the transition from Samantha to Richtofen, so why would it happen from Richtofen to ... Whoever? :mrgreen: unless the reason the eyes changed is NOT related to a controller changing.

And juggerwicho pointed out that the SNN box light is yellow, but in the black ops version it is blue. It is unclear why they chose to change from yellow to blue from SNN to Der Riese, but I doubt it holds any story significance. The point is that maxis (or anyone else) taking control WOULD change the eye color, but NOT the box light.

Edit: this theory is not necessarily a true. however if it is, I bet they'll try to work in some gimmicks related to the parallel universes. Nothing game-changing of course, just little things. Maybe the mystery box or perk jingles play backwards? That would be cool.

Hell it could possibly even be that something is "corrupted" As if Richtofen weren't corrupted enough... lol.

I'm personally favoring the parallel universe idea, but I'm open to others.

For example, Red-Eyed maxis is in control. He simply turns the mystery box red in order to further demonstrate his power. Not because it physically makes him more powerful, just because it shows him basically saying "I do it because I can, bitches!" in explanation he could say as the announcer "why didn't the other two ever have FUN with this like me?" to show that he is simply changing stuff because he can.

Hell it could possibly even be that something is "corrupted" As if Richtofen weren't corrupted enough... lol.

I'm personally favoring the parallel universe idea, but I'm open to others.

For example, Red-Eyed maxis is in control. He simply turns the mystery box red in order to further demonstrate his power. Not because it physically makes him more powerful, just because it shows him basically saying "I do it because I can, bitches!" in explanation he could say as the announcer "why didn't the other two ever have FUN with this like me?" to show that he is simply changing stuff because he can.

I would imagine if Maxis was in control the eyes would be orange, like how they were with Sam, strictly because if TranZit and Die Rise's EEs. When you did Maxis' side, the colors were orange.

I think that we will find the actual origin of the mystery box here. That, or maybe we see a completely different mystery box than before. Imagine a spiked box, with skulls on it. Maybe demons will come into play here. Richtofen is a member of the illuminati, right? So he made a deal with the devil for power. Well, perhaps the devil is in control right now, before the power is anyone else's. That demonic looking thing from the trailer has just had me going about it lately.