Am I the only one that LOVES Who's Who +who's who tips

So in my opinion Who's Who is one of the best perks in the game. My favorite perk combo is jug, speed, WW, and quick revive. I love that when you go down it puts you right back into the game.

I think people don't like it because they don't enjoy the type of spawns and that they can't handle playing the game without juggernaut for a few seconds in the high rounds.

On solo whos who can be game changing, Who's who can help in a lot of ways, it can keep you in the game if you fail a jump. it will respawn you but you will have no guns, well you are going to respawn next round anyways without a gun...

I also like in solo because if you have quick revive you can revive yourself by just running away for 45 seconds. and if you don't have quick revive it still lets you be alive you just spawn in without your gun right where you were after the 45 seconds. you might say o crap well i don't have a gun, whats the point. well you are still given a second chance at life for only 2k points.

Let me give you guys some tips on how to survive with whos who.

-it really helps if you have a backup plan when you spawn in. have a trample steam nearby to help you if needed. have claymores stocked up to help make those pesty runners crawlers.

-have monkeys. on tranzit I wouldn't mind having emps since i knew how to use them so i took whatever the box gave me first. but now I would definetly always have monkeys. When you are trapped like most people go down in the high rounds, push that monkey bomb and jump. When you go into the little 3 second pause that who's who does, you can still throw the monkey. I also say jump so you can get a better throwing distance and when you go down and you are in the air you will pause and be able to throw the monkey above the zombies' heads. this will allow you about 5+ seconds to get to your guy and revive him and maybe set up some claymores to hold the zombies off while you are reviving.

-know the spawns of where you usually train at where who's who spawns you. (for example)if you are in budha room, who's who will spawn you on top of the platform with the teddy bear. or if you are in hole in the ceiling, you will usually spawn in the hallway by the elevator shaft or in the room with the box. Knowing your spawns will help when you go down and be able to set up your back up plan.

-if all else fails, RUN. you can easily survive 45 seconds if you get away from you player. this is eaasier in solo then online, but if you work with your teammates it can be done in coop. the easiest way to do this is to never open doors that can be avoided. for example if you are training in budha room and go down and know you can't revive your self, jump over to power. if you never opened up the door above the ak, the zombies will not spawn inside power and you can save 5 seconds than open the door knowing zombies won't be inside that room (unless teammates are in there) and you will have a free space to run for a good 5-10 seconds.

I almost forgot, when you spawn in, take a QUICK look around you and see if there are any zombies spawning in and running to your dead body. when chaining zombies its pretty easy for zombies still to be spawning in and trying to get to your dead body.

I also have a video of an epic whos who revive. I was in hole in the ceiling, threw my monkey bomb and when I spawned my monkey bomb had hit a zombie's head and landed right in front of me (thats why I say jump and time the jump right). I then RAN. I had my trample steam placed for the occasion and jumped over to the mp5 hallway. I then ran up the staircase by remington elevator, ran up to the radio tower, jumped to trample steam, jumped to hole in the ceiling and revived myself. all because I followed my tips. (besides the jumping part)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan":3kul080i]Hello man,i like whos who but im bad at using it so far :)im practicing die rise though right now my high is 19 :cry:

Well this post shows a few of the tips that I use when using whos who.

yes,what normally happens is i die doing map loops to get set up i.e.get my perks sliq mustang and sally hit box for monkeys i tend to die waiting for elevators :lol:

when i play solo i always use the quik revive & whos who combo, soon as i get downed i jst run for like a minute, basicaly all u gota do is survive with out jug and not for that long, den ur b bk as ur normal player with ur perks xD only thing is, if you come back and u have 4 perks, u gota wait till nova crawler rounds to get quik revive & whos who bk :) so u have to be extra careful not to go down dure in this period of time :)

when i play solo i always use the quik revive & whos who combo, soon as i get downed i jst run for like a minute, basicaly all u gota do is survive with out jug and not for that long, den ur b bk as ur normal player with ur perks xD only thing is, if you come back and u have 4 perks, u gota wait till nova crawler rounds to get quik revive & whos who bk :) so u have to be extra careful not to go down dure in this period of time :)

This reason alone is why you see the high round players use jug/speed/whos who/quick revive and don't get double tap or mule kick. cus if they go down they run away and when they get revived they just buy their two perks back and keep training. why don't they get double tap you may ask. cus its totally useless on die rise when going for high rounds. the sliquifier is just as fine without it.

Yeah, I myself am also a fan of Who's Who. I think most of the people who say they hate it just can't use it right, though it does tend to spawn you in bad spots and there is a particularly annoying glitch associated with it in co-op.

As an example of it spawning in bad spots, one time I spawned as my Who's Who, and, before I could even move, was hit from in front, so I had to back up to survive- when I backed up I discovered I was on a ledge and fell to my death.

Also, if your body and your Who's Who go down in co-op, and your body is revived (or your Who's Who is revived and you revive your body), you'll lose the ability to swap weapons, throw grenades, plant claymores, or set down trample steams. It can only be fixed by Pack-a-Punching the gun your holding.

Other than the occasional bad spawn and the glitch, Who's Who is amazing.