WAW/bo1/bo2 comparison

Hello codz,ThrowAmonkeyBomb here with a little comparison of zombies in world at war,black ops 1,and black ops 2.Hope you enjoy it,and please post a reply if you do! :D well,here we go codZ

Nazi Zombies(COD WAW)

Pros:

-first game with zombies

-best gun selection

-good maps

- can get out of things(bad situations) you cant in other games

-ppsh!all i can say

-solo leaderboard

-custom zombies

Cons:

-horrible knifing

-no quick revive in solo

-wunderwaffe takes jug

-although you can get out of bad situations commonly WITH jug,double taps are very common

Black Ops Zombies

Pros:

-10(or 11) maps,icluding slightly different waw maps

-great knifing

-good audio,much better than waw

-new perks introduced

-best art style IMO

-no reliance of online connection for solo

Cons:

- No waw box guns on classic maps

- no solo leaderboard

- no perma perks/perma jug

Black ops 2 zombies.

-bigger maps

-new characters

-grief

-turned

-best wonder weapon yet(sliquifier)

-ranking system

-perma perks

-the fridge

Cons

-less of a learning curve

-ranking system :lol:

-the fog! :x

-so much waiting! :evil:

-and finally, art looks worse than black ops in a way :twisted:

Overall,i think that black ops is the best,but thats not the point of this thread.Point is,how do YOU think they compare? :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome thread. I love the comparrisons. I'd actually LOVE to see a side by side picture of the Ray Gun from WaW PaP'd, vs Bo1, and Bo2. All side by side to see the different skins. I really like the new PaP skin. It's kind of like a tie die teashirt, but with a more metallic overtone. Anyway, the ONE thing I'd have to disagree on is the Sliquifier being the best wonder weapon. That's more of an opinion based thing anyway. But in my opinion, it's a toss up between the Thunder Gun and the Shrink Ray. Both of them can get you out of a corner surrounded by zombies...without the danger of damaging yourself. THAT (in my opinion) is the TOP priority of a Wonder Weapon. Even the Wunderwaffe doesn't cast a shadow on the two guns I mentioned...in my opinion of course.

Sorry for OT but whats with the quoting of OP?

It happens more and more and c'mon we know who you are replying with out need to quote OP especially when its long post or contains images :S

Waw is best because custom zombies. Then comes Black Ops with slick gameplay and good maps. Bo2 has horrible knifing btw.

Sorry for OT but whats with the quoting of OP?

It happens more and more and c'mon we know who you are replying with out need to quote OP especially when its long post or contains images :S

Waw is best because custom zombies. Then comes Black Ops with slick gameplay and good maps. Bo2 has horrible knifing btw.

You know what? Your right. It's silly to use the quotes.

Black ops 1. Just because there are so many more interactive things to do in the maps. Turrets, traps, defense mechanisms, as well as rewarding people who actually work together as you progress. Black ops 2 is more like run n gun and get everything you need on your own.