Next Map Prediction:

Before, with the Nove-Phasers, I made a prediction of a watery area in future zombies maps; based on their webbed hands and feet.

After I got a good look at the tear for this next map, and It's scary to say that we'll be playing in A Cave-Like, Mining environment. A place where you would use a Mine Cart instesd of a bus and That's the wheel to the cart. It'll be big enough for all 4 of us to fit in. I wont get into any more details.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Please, do go into detail. I'm sure we'd like to see how this will unfold. I never thought of seeing the image as a wheel, but I can see where you might be going with this. The question I want to know is what truly made you think it would be underground?

Also, it would be best to have this thread here, since this is related to future maps. If you build up enough current in-game evidence to support your prediction, it'll be added to the Asylum (or I expect so).

Before, with the Nove-Phasers, I made a prediction of a watery area in future zombies maps; based on their webbed hands and feet.

After I got a good look at the tear for this next map, and It's scary to say that we'll be playing in A Cave-Like, Mining environment. A place where you would use a Mine Cart instesd of a bus and That's the wheel to the cart. It'll be big enough for all 4 of us to fit in. I wont get into any more details.

I was thinking a trip to modern day kino because it looked a lot like a reel of film to me, plus there was that big spire under construction wasn't there? I wonder how that's getting along.

As Lithium said, the Future Zombies cat. is the way to go. But while we're all here, let me elaborate.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but (and I think I've put this on one of your earlier threads) the "Nova Phasers" as you call them, were originally created in Kino der Toten. They are only the evolved form of the Nova Crawler zombies. Not only that, but we won't be getting another TranZit like map. Why? Because the game modes have pertained to the new map challenges. For example, TranZit was a mode based on following a bus as your mode of Transportation. The danger was trying to book it through the fog, or teleporting into the unknown. Helpful, but a risk that could limit you. Die Rise was a play on "high rise," and contained on the danger of verticality, and falling to your death. You could conquer the danger of falling with a Tramplesteam, but you are limited to where you can place it on the map. And assuming we won't get another Die Rise, we probably won't get another TranZit either. The next maps will have to feature new modes, for example something like:

Firefighter:

A new game mode which features us avoiding a fire-zombie boss who goes on a set path around a forest map shooting fire balls at the players and the woody enviorment which can block your path around the map. You can counter that with a buildable fire extinguisher to fight him and the fires, but it is near useless against normal zombies.

See? It fits the pun of actual fire, and the actual shooting portion of a "firefight."

I like your thought process, but to make a more accurate prediction, we have to look into what Treyarch is doing.