Terminus: What it would be like

This is from my recent post on blackops2forum.com

Hope you guys like it!

Okay, guys. I know some of you will recognize a previous thread I made entitled "New Map Theory: Terminus".

Well first off, no this is not the same thing. In fact, is is merely an imagining of what I think it will be like if it is indeed made.

Second off, I'm not doing this for views. I'm mainly doing it to get the ideas out in a relevant way. I'm posting it in a seperate thread because I feel that the original one was mainly for speculation, and this is an imagining. Here's the link to the original: http://www.blackops2forum.com/showthread.php?t=16385 Well, let's go.

*Beginning Cinematic:

The helicopter seen on the Die Rise promo poster is seen landing at the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. The N4 are seen exiting the helicopter.

Marlton: I swear! I am NOT piloting another helicopter!

Russman: Suck it up, freakbag. Rus could do that anyday!

Samuel: (Clutching bandage on leg) I don't feel so good..

Marlton: (Holding map) Well, it indicates on this map that we are close to the CDC headquarters, so everything should be fine.

Misty: I hope so. (Pointing) Hey, what's that!

Suddenly, a purple light is seen shooting across the sky.

Marlton: Wait? This reminds me of something...

Russman: Yeah! Something about that Asian place!

Without them noticing, a train arrived. Then, the door opens.

Everyone just stood in shock.

T.E.D.D: Well, stop standing there! Hop on!

We are shown an overhead view as the train travels from the outskirts of the airport to the main part of the city.

We then see a close up of Samuel's face sweating nervously with a twinkle of purple in his eyes as we hear Richtofen whisper painfully,"Soon..."

Spawn Area:

We are spawned in a Train Station. There is the M14 and Olympia, a box spawn, as well as Quick Revive and a Turbine. It is a rather spacious area, and contains a giftshop, a luggage room, and the main area. Also, in the luggage room a piece of intel is hidden. Intel is a new feature for Zombies that when picked up, will let you learn a few "things" you didn't know on the main menu/lobby.

You can buy a door for 750 to the Gift Shop, which is the exit out of the train station, you can ride the train, or you can use your turbine to exit. In the section you use the turbine on, you will find a train part.

Area Outside of Train Station:

Outside of the train station, you find yourself on the streets of Atlanta. In a narrow alleyway, you can find the M16 on the wall, as well as a navcard. The meteor's also found here. There are many tall buildings on the side.

The train:

The train is pretty big. There is the front, which has T.E.D.D, and two upgradeable parts. You can add the Watt Steam Engine, which makes the train travel faster, and you can add the plow to the front, which kills Zombies that could enter otherwise. In the middle, you can buy the B23R or whatever that gun on the bus was, you can place the hatch, and you can place the turret (A buildable. Must be used to actually fire bullets. If used too much, it won't function until it cools down again.) And in the back, on the outside you can place the ladder (not reccomended), and you can buy Semtex grenades. Also, a bus part that can be added from the inside is the Deployer, which is a chair that fires someone who sits in it off the train. It has a recharging rate like the Trample Steam, and is best used with Flopper, Jug, or the new buildable Jet Wings (The things on the BLOPS2 Campaign that let you fly). 1 piece of intel.

World Of Coke:

When you enter, it is dark and slippery. You have to watch what you're doing, or the results could be fatal, due to the pits of lava in some areas of the ground. It is best when the power's on in here. The SVU-AS is also here. The box also spawns here first. Also, using old machinery parts (still the same parts) you can build the Trample Steam. A train part, and a part to the turret can be found here. Both of these would be added to the Train. The main part about this area is the various perks. Juggernog, PhD Flopper, Who's Who, and Inferno can be found here. Inferno is a new perk for 1500 that makes you immune to lava and acid. It is quite a challenge to reach the perks if you're moving fast, though. And a few pieces of Intel.

Area from World of Coke to CDC base:

This area can get interesting. It features the AN-94, and a turret part. Also a piece of intel.

CDC Base:

This area is amazing. A turret part is here, as well as several pieces of Intel. It has Speed Cola, Double Tap, and Deadshot. It also has the PDW on the wall. A box spawn is here, and there is a hidden underground lab. But watch out, because the lab is covered in a greenish acid. And in the back of the lab, is the PAP machine. The peacekeeper is on the wall for 1200 down in the labs. The ladder can be added so one could climb up from the labs to the main area. The new WW called the Sacrificial Supernova is built here, too.

It requires the syringe needle, the pressurizer, the nuclear generator (found in airport), and the stick of dynamite. The function of this weapon is to shoot a Zombie, then it runs into a crowd attacking the rest of them, and when it dies, it explodes in a huge, highly effective burst of blue and red.

Area from CDC Base to HartsField-Jackson Airport:

It looks like normal until you see a huge communication tower. You can buy the door to open it, and Mule Kick is on a wall in the building's lobby. You then ride the elevator up to the top where the tower is. You build the nav-card table and complete a major part of the EE here. A few pieces of Intel. A train part is here too.

Hartsfield-Jackson Airport:

Box spawn is here, some Intel, and the MP5. Stamin-up and Tombstone can also be found here. A turret part is here, as well as 2 Train parts. One can also build the Jet wings here. They must first find the broken wing of a jet, then the jet engine in the mechanic area, and then the parachute from the helicopter. The Sliquifier can also be built here. Power Switch is also here.

Area from Airport to Train Station:

A building that looks like Verukkt can be found here, as well as the old Olympic Stadium. A crashed bus can be found here, containing important cargo. In Verukkt, you can build the Zombie Shield

Wonder Weapons:

Old Wonder Weapons return, due to the CDC preserving them in hidden parts of their labs. A new one used to combat infection was also built. Now it's YOUR turn to test it out for them!

1. Ray Gun: In box

2. WunderWaffe: Available from the box, this weapon was found by the CDC when helping cure Holocaust victims of their diseases.

3. Monkey Bomb: In box

4. Thundergun: A copy was given to CDC scientists by Gersch, and in hand they sent a copy of the Winter's Howl. In box

5. Winter's Howl: Developed by CDC scientists to cure the common fever, it failed and actually froze subjects in ice. Available in box.

6. VR-11: Found in Siberia, the CDC replicated them to get rid of diseases. The problem was, was that many humans went crazy, and started hearing voices. Found in box

7. Sliquifier: Carried over by the Green Run team, this weapon had to be rebuilt, but had great effects. Available by building, and later in the box.

8. Sacrificial Supernova: Developed by CDC recently, a blueprint was discovered by Marlton, and this weapon managed to control the zombies to some extent. It made them attack other Zombies, and when they died, they exploded a bomb that was injected inside their bodies full of 115. Can be built and later obtained from the box.

Train Parts:

1. Watt Steam Engine: Can be found in Train Station or Airport. Added to T.E.D.D. in front of bus to make bus move faster.

2. Plow: Added to front, kills Zombies that the Train runs into on the front.

3. Hatch: Allows easy access to roof from the Train. Added to the middle.

4. Turret: (A buildable) Built on a table in the middle of the Train, Added in the middle, and when manned by a player, it will fire bullets. Similar to Jet Gun, it doesn't have ammo, but rather a "charge", and when it maxes out, instead of breaking, it stops functioning until it cools down.

5. Ladder: Added on the outside on the left near the back, it allows players to get on the top from outside, though only accessible when Train is stopped because of Train's speed.

6. Deployer: A chair placed in the middle of the back, when a player presses X/Square, they are fired off the Train and land on the street. Has a recharge rate like the Trample Steam.

Buildables:

1. Turret: (Also a bus part) The parts are scattered across the map. The function is to kill Zombies. Parts: Lawn Mower, an unusable RPD, ammo bag, and a handle.

2. Trample Steam: Built at World of Coke. The function is to fling zombies and oneself. Parts: Chicken wire, motor, bellows, flag

3. Sacrificial Supernova: (Also a Wonder Weapon)

Parts are mainly in CDC Base, but one's in the Airport. Function: To kill Zombies. Parts: syringe needle, pressurizer, nuclear generator (airport), dynamite

4. Navcard machine: One part's at the area outside Train Station, rest are at the Communication Tower. Function: To read navcards, the other function will be revealed in the story section. Parts: Meteor, radio, fusebox, and a board.

5. Sliquifier: Built in Airport. Function: To make Zombies and other items Slide. Parts: Mannequin Foot, Gas canister, handbrake, wires and discs

6. Jet Wings: Built in the Airport. Function: To glide

Parts: Broken Jet Wing, Parachute, and jet engine

7. Zombie Shield: Built in Verukkt. Function: Back cover and to beat zombies

Parts: Dolley, and car door

Easter Egg:

When you start, Maxis and Richtofen will both begin talking.

Maxis:Atlanta, YES you know what to do! But first, turn on the power.

Richtofen:Ahh, the land of those who STOLE our weapons! Ohhhh, how I MISS my DG-2!!! Anyways, speaking of power, I need you to turn it on.

Once you turn on the power, they will speak again.

Maxis:Good, good. You're following my directions in the right way. Now, I need you to obtain the Wunderwaffe.

Richtofen:POWER, POWER, POWERRRR!!! YES!!! NOW NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!! Oh, and one more thing. I NEED the Sacrificial Supernova.

Once the weapons are obtained, they will talk again

Maxis: Now I need you to power the Train. Hurry, don't let that cursed Richtofen stop you!

Richtofen:DESTROY THE TOWER!

Now, to power the Train, you need to add the Watt Steam Engine and shoot it repeatedly with the DG-2. To destroy the tower, you must lead a Zombie shot with the Sacrificial Supernova to the tower and have it explode there. Once Maxis's side is completed, Maxis Will say:

Maxis:Good, Good. (Starts to break up) He-y plea- sto- thi- signal. Ju-p fro- tower.

Now you must take the Jet Wings and glide from the power with PhD Flopper.

If you did Richtofen's side however, you would hear this:

Richtofen:Good, yes this is GREAT!!! Now, Maxis can't win! But, I still need the power to save your planet! I hope he likes harm by oneself! Haha!

Now, you must take the Ray Gun and shoot the Tower at each corner.

Once Maxis's side is complete, he will talk again.

Maxis:Ok, I can speak again. Now, head to the CDC to fix things!

If Richtofen is completed, he will speak.

Richtofen:Now, let's take care of my only opponent left, THE CDC!!!

Once you reach the base, both will talk again.

Maxis:CDC, hmm, you're on the right track! I can feel it in my BONES!

Richtofen:The CDC stole weapons and technology from me, now I WILL STEAL THEIR LIVES!

If you do Maxis's side, you must PAP the VR-11 and shoot 25 zombies in the lab.

If you do Richtofen's, you must shoot the Sacrificial Supernova and lead Zombies onto the center of the building, in which a dome is. 3 explosions is all it takes.

Maxis:Now, to power the tower.

Now, you must take the monkey bomb, throw it at the tower, and shoot the Zombies repeatably with the Wunderwaffe.

If you did Richtofen's Side:

Richtofen:YESSSS!!!! NOW TO GET RID THE TOWER!

Now, you must have all 4 players with Flopper dolphin dive 25 times simutaneasly at the tower, until it falls to the ground. Now just wait for the Train to crash into the Tower, splitting it into many pieces.

If you did Maxis's side:

Maxis:Ahh... She's there. Now, I'll tell them to regroup in Europe. Thank you for all your help. You have been such a gift.

You now receive all perks even if you die.

You also get the achievement

If you do Richtofen's side, however,

Richtofen:Haha, Maxis will NEVER WIN!!! He is DESTROYED!!! AND THE OLD 3 AND HIS PEST DAUGHTER WILL DIE! The only one I will miss is Nikolai though. Ah, he was great. Anyways, thank you for your contributions. The world will be healed now.

Maxis:(Getting weaker) I may be gone now, but THEY'RE not!

Richtofen:F*** you MAXIS! Here, take these to defend yourself from the old guys!

You get all perks and the achievement now.

If you did Maxis's side, in the next map you will play as O3 and Samantha, supporting Maxis

If you did Richtofen's Side, you will continue as the N4, supporting Richtofen.

If you did neither, you will get to pick, unless public matches which will then randomize.

New Perk, Inferno:

Cost: 1500

Protects from fire and acid

Trivia:

1. If hit by Train, you will die.

Hope you guys liked it!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has a great concept, and is a very nice idea, but it's just too similar to tranzit with an aftertaste of die rise.... What keeps a map truely entertaining is the compleatly new features, building the same buildables again is a bit of a drag...

The perk idea is nice, but I feel it would better be just implamented in with PHD Flopper to make PHD Flopper 2.0, which protects from fall damage, as well as acid and fire damage, but slows you down a-lot when you walk on it... :D

It has a great concept, and is a very nice idea, but it's just too similar to tranzit with an aftertaste of die rise.... What keeps a map truely entertaining is the compleatly new features, building the same buildables again is a bit of a drag...

The perk idea is nice, but I feel it would better be just implamented in with PHD Flopper to make PHD Flopper 2.0, which protects from fall damage, as well as acid and fire damage, but slows you down a-lot when you walk on it... :D

Thanks for the suggestions, I guess it could use a little "more".

That is actually a pretty sweet idea! I could literally visualize the map and the easter egg.

Good job. :)

Yeah, there was one thing I forgot to add that I wanted to to he Ee, I wanted to make the train go to Green Run with the cargo, but oh well. Anyways, I based it off a theory if you wanna read it, the link's in the beginning.