The sights and Sounds of Tranzit.

MrGibbs

Oh the lovely Tranzit a very secretive bus route that has everyone talking...

I guess this thread is just to share some of your Creepy Stories (if you have any :lol: )

I myself love playing it once and awhile but I must warn you, do not play this map alone in the dark with high quality headphones as it may creep you out... like kino and shi no numa this map is full of creepy noises, sights, and voices.

The cornfield would for me would probably be the worst... It started when I was trying to do the easter egg with some friends, I had 1 zombie in a train and I kept hearing a whispering "Heh he" a sort of girl laughing in the distance.. I asked my friends if they heard or even said that and they said no. I heard it again another creepy laughter. Every time I moved into the corn I heard a "Heh he" I was so creeped out that I was glad to leave the cornfield.

Now aside from the church bell ringing town has some awfully creepy noises has well...

For example if you stand in the right place in the bar or near the glowing lamp post (near the MOON motel) you will hear a short whimper of a baby, each whimper is diffrent. Now near the MOON sign I noticed lights where on in that building.. I aimed at it taking a closer look and I heard a loud whimper of the baby. Getting creeped out I ran away.

Now near the juggernog I heard the church bell ring and then a man crying, not a baby this time a man and out of curiosity I aimed at the church for a few moments and heard very creepy noise ( I couldn't even make out the sound of it but it creeped the heck out of me). This is when I took a break from the game...

I probably get way to creeped out by these things but hey.. after playing this in a dark basement your bound to get a little frightened. :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have heard the man in the juggernog room, not the baby though so will have to check that out later.

Regarding Verrukt, the one that instantly comes to mind is in the room to the right that you open, and I think it's a vent(?) That you stand near and you hear this bastard crying.

lol I've had one stuck in my head I've been trying to recreate for a while now but with no luck. I was running trains in town via tranzit mode by where the bus usually sits (stamina up location on town survival) when my friend threw a monkey at the bar.

Instead of hearing the monkey going off a baby started screaming and crying out of nowhere then immediately stopped when the monkey exploded. My first thought was Marlton's quote saying "They have escaped to breed!" but alas he chucked the monkey and had no clue where it landed and I have yet to recreate it no matter how many monkeys we've thrown around.

I invested in high quality head phones a couple of weeks back and have heard a lot of things, the above being one example, I think the creepiest has to be the little girl out in the corn field.

Do we have reasoning for the sounds we hear? Is this something that can possibly tie into the storyline or even a glimpse at the past of green run? I haven't immersed myself in the other maps yet but thought I could ask here if the sounds on the other maps were just random creepy sounds or were there reasons for why you heard that particular creepy sound? As in is this a "Silent Hill" style creep factor they throw in or is this more of a "Lost" style creep sound where everything has a hidden meaning?