New 4 hear zombies differently?

Gintama

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but, who has noticed all the new sounds the zombies are making? They seem to differ from character to character. I end up playing as misty allot so I've come to recognize the low demonic like Moan she hears every now and then. But Samuel, (I guess from eating the flesh and ingesting 115) actually hears what the zombies crave, out cries of BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!! can be heard from the zombies as well as cries for meat.

Also as a side note, I've been tracking Samuels quotes of meat and the flesh. But I've noticed misty makes a similar quote. Something to the likeness of "who's for lunch now?" or an almost exact repeating of " your gonna be lunch!"

I heard this quote for the first time last night playing on die rise and It took me off guard for a moment.

Anyone else noted unusual sound or conversation from the new 4?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We know this crew has already died before by zombies, and were revived by Rictofen. Who is to say Samuel will be the only one to hear him next time around. I assume the effects Samuel is experiencing is due to long term side effects. This would be the reason no one else can hear him at the moment. All of this is speculation as we aren't sure if it is the cannibalism or the possibility that this was not the first time Samuel has died...

It is up in the air...

I've played a lot of Zombies since W@W, but the majority has been solo. Is it just me, or is Die Rise the first map where the 4 characters have actual conversations with one another? I don't remember ever noticing it before. In the past, I remember characters having a line here and there addressing one another (many times by name), but I don't remember them responding to one another. For instance, the other night I was playing with 2 friends... Russman at one point started bragging about all the zombies he was killing, then Marlton said something to the effect of "Oh whatever, Russman, they probably just accidentally walked into your bullet." IIRC Misty then added something to the conversation also. Then last night a friend and I were playing as Russman and Samuel, and Russman started saying he was out of ammo, then Samuel started reassuring him and telling him they were going to be alright.

I dunno, it's entirely possible that I was too busy killing zombies and talking to my teammates before, but I never noticed this level of interactivity in the past. Just a line here and there like "Dempsey, I can see your house from here!" with no response.