Somthing that's really missing from zombies

Solo easter eggs.

Well, the way I'm more looking at it is Char specific ee's

How awesome would it be to just have a multitude of ee's to accomplish

How I would imagine it would be in a 4 player match it would be disabled. (wouldn't HAVE to be)

but solo/2/3 player games you could do your character specific ee.

how sweet would that be?

it would just add that much more to find! and that extra bit that solos really missing

good way for treyarch to add backstory to their playable characters.

Example: marlton it could involve those cages and his role in the release of denizens

Reward could just be all persistant upgrades obtained for current game or somthing

what are your guys thoughts on this?

I hope treyarch can impliment this! but it seems like they scared of too much work :P

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

solo easter eggs have been done and done.

it shouldn't be about being easy, it shouldn't be about not having a headache. this is something elite, and prestigious - and DAMMIT YOU'RE GOING TO EARN IT!

ahem... on the other side - it's near impossible to do 4 person EE with randoms. that's why we have this site.

3arc wants to challenge us, and by far - it's hard to collaborate a massive EE by only speaking. Think of it - most people just point to the thing they want to describe. When you are inside of a game, the only direction you have is your voice - thus making it much more challenging. I, for one, welcome the impossible EE's because it'll keep me coming back. yes it may make me rage, but what good game doesn't?

solo easter eggs have been done and done.

it shouldn't be about being easy, it shouldn't be about not having a headache. this is something elite, and prestigious - and DAMMIT YOU'RE GOING TO EARN IT!

ahem... on the other side - it's near impossible to do 4 person EE with randoms. that's why we have this site.

3arc wants to challenge us, and by far - it's hard to collaborate a massive EE by only speaking. Think of it - most people just point to the thing they want to describe. When you are inside of a game, the only direction you have is your voice - thus making it much more challenging. I, for one, welcome the impossible EE's because it'll keep me coming back. yes it may make me rage, but what good game doesn't?

Lol. And even if you know how to describe what you want to say, if it is difficult enough you will be forced to use advanced, not everyday words that no one else happens to know!

The headache of getting four people together and on the same page to do an Easter egg kills me sometimes. I would enjoy solo Easter eggs (see: call of the dead) although there was a solo and multiplayer EE (both the same). Character specific EE adds a little bit more spice to it as well.

This.

And for those of us who have odd job hours as well. We simply don't have the time to gather 3 other people. But, it's Treyarch's baby, and they do what they see fit. EVEN if it does not make sense sometimes.