Die Rise opening cinematic analysis + plot elements

Simply Epic

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice vid. - ever think about taking a look at the coop Die Rise loading screen? I believe Samuel's mysteries will be completely revealed if we figure out what each map's location and story relevance has in relation to the characters and Maxis/Richtofen. On that note - Next map's coop loading screen comic page seems to feature a film reel. Here's to hoping for a Paris map soon :twisted:

Nice vid. - ever think about taking a look at the coop Die Rise loading screen? I believe Samuel's mysteries will be completely revealed if we figure out what each map's location and story relevance has in relation to the characters and Maxis/Richtofen. On that note - Next map's coop loading screen comic page seems to feature a film reel. Here's to hoping for a Paris map soon :twisted:

I may do a video on the loading screen tomorrow!

A Paris map will defiantly come soon! Moon was supposed to be Paris, but activision were nubs and made the zombie guys 'step it up', so they made moon, which was awesome still :P.