Could Black Ops II Be The Second Game To Hit 2000G?

If you're anything like me, you love achievements. No matter how big or how small, you love the little ping that pops up when you've done something neat. In fact, I love them so much to the point where I have maxed out every CoD game since Call of Duty 4. ;)

Now, I ask you all, do you think Black Ops II will have 2000G? The first game to hit that milestone was Gears of War 3, with each of its four DLC packs adding 250G. WaW only got to 1500G with the last two map packs, Black Ops went to 1700G with all four of its, and MW3 went to the oddly numbered 1610G.

I believe BOII will hit 2000G simply because each of its DLC packs will (or should) contain 250G a pop, if Revolution is anything to go by.

So again, what do you all think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think it's quite possible; Black Ops contained 71 Achievements (including DLC ones) and hit that total of 1,700G. Black Ops II is only at 60 Achievements, and it's at 1,250G. If you are correct on the 250G per DLC package, then we should have perhaps anywhere from 1,700G - 2,000G (being the maximum).

Now I'm going to do some quick and broad number calculation to test this theory out.

5G per small and easy Achievement (x2) = 10G

10G per small yet focused Achievement (x3) = 30G*

15G per mediocre and relatively difficult Achievement (x3) = 45G*

25G per "gain x number of ______ in one game" Achievement = 25G*

30G per "do _____ before round X" Achievement = 30G

75G per Side Quest Achievement = 75G

Total: 215G per DLC

*amount of Achievements with given Gamescore points will vary

This is a very rough estimate; however, being that there will be two more DLC packages definitely, this amounts to a broad 430G - 515G range. Unless we obtain another DLC pack along those two, we are stuck with precisely 1,680G (or 1,700G if you want to count the difference). If there is another package to be included, we will actually be near the 2,000G mark.

It very well could be a huge ranking in game, especially how well they implemented it...

Everyone thought that MW3 would have killed the series because it sucked big time!

But then hero trayarch comes in, has the same type of idea as MW3 set in the future, but manages to make it over 9001 times more fantastic! And they have zombies! Even still, we're getting far more positive views then MW and infinity ward, and we only have one dlc out!

Third way though and people already love us 10 times more the MW3... Gota be the zombies!