Ryan Nowell

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well...there's a reason why we don't call 'em rape trains anymore friendo. It became a bit derogatory, and we had to mind the younger slayers in the community. But now that you mention if, it kind of looks like those. I've always just paid mind to the lifeboat around it. Very creative on Treyarch's part. ;)

I don't like calling them rape trains anyway. It was coined by syndicate and he pretended he created it, when in reality, it was o0OMorrisO0o and I think he didn't actually call them anything other than "routes", with his initial one being running around and then between the columns in nacht before any DLC.

I don't like calling them rape trains anyway. It was coined by syndicate and he pretended he created it, when in reality, it was o0OMorrisO0o and I think he didn't actually call them anything other than "routes", with his initial one being running around and then between the columns in nacht before any DLC.

HAHA Thats what I call them. "Runnin' my Route"