I'm sorry but I have GOT to give the cinematic a good clap!

Ok so we get the map pack and we're all like: Yeah awsome! Die rise! Gona be epic!

Then WHAM! Cutscene intro! We are shown Samule, the sort of "main character" to this map, is trying to fight richtofen's influence as well as keep his "flesh" seceret under wraps! Then he's attacked when WHAM the epic character, russman, jumps in and saves him, only to be ambushed by a nova jumper, KILLING A MAIN CHARACTER strait from the start! Then misty, a freindenemy, still hating Samule calls for him from an elevator with the side coward-yet-still-kick-ass character, Marelton, being SUPER epic with his sniper!

Then the god-like influence richtofen begins everything again after they all die! Whiping their memory!

Just HOW EPIC was that?!?! Not all will apreciate it for it's media acheivements, but it was a true wondrous scene! I LOVE IT!

Thoughts? 8-)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was kinda stupid....very informative but also very annoying to watch. I think there are better ways to develop characters than make a short cartoon about their turmoil. For the style they chose they did a good job animating but nothing to write home about but again its a personal opinion and popular vote rules

Ok so we get the map pack and we're all like: Yeah awsome! Die rise! Gona be epic!

Then WHAM! Cutscene intro! We are shown Samule, the sort of "main character" to this map, is trying to fight richtofen's influence as well as keep his "flesh" seceret under wraps! Then he's attacked when WHAM the epic character, russman, jumps in and saves him, only to be ambushed by a nova jumper, KILLING A MAIN CHARACTER strait from the start! Then misty, a freindenemy, still hating Samule calls for him from an elevator with the side coward-yet-still-kick-ass character, Marelton, being SUPER epic with his sniper!

Then the god-like influence richtofen begins everything again after they all die! Whiping their memory!

Just HOW EPIC was that?!?! Not all will apreciate it for it's media acheivements, but it was a true wondrous scene! I LOVE IT!

Thoughts? 8-)

I enjoyed it (except the script error in local, fn Treyfail) greatly. It was reminescent of twisted metal 2 winning cutscenes.