Die Rise timeline.

Fluorescent

Just a quick though here. My first post.

What if the events of Shangri La and Die Rise are happening at the same time?

It makes sense to me at least. With Die Rise being in Shanghai and Shangri La being in the Himalayas, being relatively close to each other, perhaps one of the meteors from the meteor shower in Die Rise is the meteor that landed in Shangri La.

This leads me to believe that that Green Run came after Die Rise, because of all of the scattered meteors. To me it seems that the meteor shower on Die Rise is what caused all of that 115 to be scattered everywhere.

Possibly, Die Rise happened some time between the missiles hitting the Earth and Green Run, as all of the 115 would have been released into the outer atmosphere as the missiles hit, only to be brought back down as "Meteors" and land all around the world, IE Green Run, and Die rise.

I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. To be continued.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In Die Rise, one of Martlon's pieces of dialogue is something along the lines of "You touch me, I'll touch you! That was my rule on the bus..."

So Green Run had to have been before... right?

Who even knows anymore :P

Yup, Green Run was happening before Great Leap Forward. However, I think the OP is trying to show that while the map may take place afterwards chronologically, they may be back at the same year-wise. And honestly, this is very very possible. We know that due to the type of radios in Shangri-La and the 1996 poster in Great Leap Forward, they very well might be very close to the same time.

In Die Rise, one of Martlon's pieces of dialogue is something along the lines of "You touch me, I'll touch you! That was my rule on the bus..."

So Green Run had to have been before... right?

Who even knows anymore :P

also the very first quote from maxis states that there is no more interference blocking his signals which was a big thing in Green Run

• Administrators

Shangi la was on Mars if im thinkin right, and the original 4 were there, so they zombies would still be under samanthas control and the zombies eyes are blue in Die Rise..that that woulda been interesting. but i only think they did NTZ and Moon like that tho

Is this what you are referring to ➡ http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 00&t=22842

Shangri-La was on Mars at some point, but why would that effect Samantha's control? Sam and Richtofen have been in the Aether which gives them control that we can only assume isn't truly bounded by space.