Day 1 Easter Egg Summary

MrSkittleD1ck

What we know so far:

I noticed no one has done this already, so I thought I'd throw together a quick list of all of the things we've found out on Die Rise so far, I plan to update it as we make progress and get to the point of solving the Easter egg. So here we go:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clues/Tools

1. PHD Flopper is in the first elevator shaft in spawn, but it is blocked off by an invisible wall

2. There are gold tiles scattered around on the map, they don't seem to do anything yet

3. There are TVs scattered around the map. they don't turn off, and each one makes a different noise.

4. There are new "NovaNinjas" that give off some purple smoke when they are killed.

5. There is a new perk "Who's Who" Which allows you to go into a ghost-like state and wander through the map with intent to revive yourself, but maybe for other things as well?

6. There is a new wonder weapon called the Sliquifier that you can build that shoots a soap-like liquid that speeds you up when you walk on it and works essentially the same as a Wunderwaffe.

7. There is a new buildable Nav Card station that accepts your TranZit Nav Card. You also get a new Nav Card on Die Rise, but it does NOT work back in TranZit

Quotes:

1. Starting round (Maxis)

The energy fields are no longer disrupting my communications via electrical devices. You will hear me and you should listen.

2. When buying the SVU (Or other snipers?) (Maxis)

"You will need the weapon you hold in due time. Ensure you guard it with your life."

2.5 When buying the SVU (Or other snipers?) (Richtofen)(Samuel only)

"We must neutralize any errant energy fields in order to prevent Maxis from enacting his plan. Take whatever action is necessary to ensure the sources do not fall under his control... IF YOU CAN FIND THEM!"

3. When turning on the power (Richtofen)(Samuel only)

"Vital energy flows through all things, living or dead. My power to manipulate these forces is fragile, and limited. That is why I need your help. Domkopf!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about all I think we've gotten so far, If you have any other clues, tools or quotes I may have missed, leave them in a reply. Thanks guys.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What we know so far:

Quotes:

2.5 When buying the SVU (Or other snipers?) (Richtofen)(Samuel only)

"We must neutralize any errant energy fields in order to prevent Maxis from enacting his plan. Take whatever action is necessary to ensure the sources do not fall under his control... IF YOU CAN FIND THEM!"

Is it possible that in this audio clip he doesnt say 'Sources' but Saucers? as in UFO's or something? Maybe the O4 found some UFO's on the moon in order to get back to earth and they are somewhere on Die Rise... and Richthofen doesnt want maxis to gain conrtol of them for obvious reasons....

Dunno just a theory...

I have come across a few Yellow Chinese symbols on the ground in which one of them disapeared like the plates on Shangri-La. The one I stood on was from the drop off next to the radio tower?

I'm not sure if this same symbol disapears every game or if it is random?

I found a glitch where you can get permanently "stuck" in Who's Who mode. I went down, and my friend happened to go down right next to me (while trying to revive me). When I tried to revive us both, I only revived him. The "Revive" marker and prompt to revive myself stayed on the map, and I was running around with that weird visual effect for a round or two until we died. I tried looking around to see if I would notice anything unusual, but I didn't check the whole map.

Edit; the one thing I did observe was that the posters around the map had a weird glow to them. I didn't get a chance to take a closer look though... it may have been just a part of the effect.

Also PINNAZ just posted another thread about the loading screen,

i noticed in the bottom right hand corner there is an object there that almost looks like a UFO or "Flying Saucer" which could support the above?

That may be a film reel. Like in Kino. Has too indented of a side and too many holes throughout its body to look like a saucer. Are they doing the BO1 comic thing again? A c*cktease in every loading screen?

Also PINNAZ just posted another thread about the loading screen,

i noticed in the bottom right hand corner there is an object there that almost looks like a UFO or "Flying Saucer" which could support the above?

That may be a film reel. Like in Kino. Has too indented of a side and too many holes throughout its body to look like a saucer. Are they doing the BO1 comic thing again? A c*cktease in every loading screen?

Already posted this on PINNAZ's post, but doesn't this sound a lot like Marlton screaming? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_t7JkVwdjA