Clark S. Nova and the music easter eggs

MNM1995

I think either Elena was the singer for the original crew (as only the maps where you played as them she does the music easter egg in) and for this new crew, Clark is their singer.

Either that or I quite like someone elses theory (think it was on this topic, if not then i'm not sure where I read it) which was the different singers were chosen by the demonic announcer themselves, as in Samantha chose Elena to do her music easter eggs and Richtofen chose Clark for his.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Just ignore my post?

Lullaby for a Dead Man is from the Marines' point of view.

The One is from the zombies' point of view.

Beauty of Annihilation is from the characters' point of view.

It think its less of ignoring and more of not agreeing. I heard the 'the one' zombie view theory and believe this to be correct, but it could still be interpreted as Sam.

As for the others, care to elaborate?

Maybe BOA for the survivors, but I don't see it myself.

And I really can't understand the marines part. 'Father' 'love when your weeping' 'I live again'

This seems way too similar to Sam.

Lullaby for a Dead Man was written before the character of Samantha was even invented. The song is about teamwork and being forsaken. It is talking about the Marines trying to survive. Father means priest. It's called Lullaby of a Dead Man. It's a song about four Marines doomed to die. "I know you will never give up and die." It's one teammate talking to another.

The One? Seriously? "Wondering what I'm going to eat." "Your heart's not beating anymore." "You skin tastes like chocolate." Is it not obvious? The song is about "the one". The one person that is destined to relieve the zombies' of their suffering by killing them, releasing their soul.

Beauty of Annihilation is about the four characters surviving in Der Riese. They are surrounded. This is especially true when we had once thought that they all died there. In fact, the first few lines are references to the four characters.

"All of my atrocities come to play my reciprocity." Tank was forgiven for his war crimes.

"I'm chewing the bones of my own reprieve." Richtofen is killing his former coworkers.

"Death be my dignity. Execute at mach velocity." Takeo is prided by his honor over everything else.

"Poison fills the cup of the carpenter." Nikolai was a carpenter, and he drinks poison, a.k.a. vodka.

Really? Just ignore my post?

Lullaby for a Dead Man is from the Marines' point of view.

The One is from the zombies' point of view.

Beauty of Annihilation is from the characters' point of view.

Sorry Murder, I think I was originally supposed to aim this comment at you:

Actually Infest, I think that all songs excluding Not Ready to Die (Richtofen's POV) are from Samantha's POV.