ANNOYING

i just played probaly the most annoying game of zombies ive ever played since the release of black ops 2, so fort id post a list of annoying stuff that happens when playing in public lobbys, usualy only a few of these happen in each game, but in this particular game every single fing im about to list happend! & not just once, was that annoying i left the game, and i never leave games but it was getin me mad lol -

1. BOX HOGGERS -

these people just hog up the box,& uno there just trying to get a ray gun, even when they barley have 950 points & uno there gonna go down, they still hog up the box when reali they shud save der points to get jug, i rarley use the box, i dnt use the box at all till round 14, but its hard to use the box with 1 of these people around

2. TRAIN WRECKERS -

these the people who just bounce all over the map, and f**k up your trains. its pretty hard to train and get a neat line of zombies, when u got people running in all kinds of directions around u messin things up, alot of the time they end up downing there selfs bcus of this!

3. FOLLOWERS -

these the people who seem to follow every 1 else :/ on town i like to train between the jug room and bank, wich is a pretty obv place to train & alot of people do it, but when in a public game its a main path for alot of people, so i always move to the back by stamina up & train there, but peeps always seem to follow :/ even tho i aint seen them there all game, hense why i went there!

4. RAY GUN HYPES -

i seriously think the ray gun is over rated :/ but to some people its the best thing ever invented on black ops :/ they use all der points tryna get this 1 gun, then use it for the rest of the game, wich is there choice i spose, but it gets annoying :/ these people usual end up with the most kills aswell even tho they aint reali done ne fing, ray gun is a ok gun after round 30 maybe, & even then it aint amazing

5. DUMB PEOPLE -

i seriously cudent think of another "phrase" to call these people tbh lol but it consists of a few things, like when instant kill is on, they will see the person running up to stab/punch a certain zombie & for some reason they feel the need to shoot it :/ even tho they can see your stood 1 foot infront of it :/ also when the game begins they do the same sorta shit :/ im not a spiteful player at all & never do this to people as i no how annoying it can be :/ but for some reason when insta kill is on they cant help it lol also another thing that dumb people do is, say theres a perk at the end of the round, and im stood right infront of it, i no im going to get it when the round starts but they must think im dumb & just gna leave, so they have to run half way across the map to get it :/ even tho its gna b gone by time the round properly starts

6. TRAIN WRECKERS 2 -

if some how u do get the chance to get a decent train going in 1 of these kinda maps, do not get your hopes up, bcus as soon as 1 of these nooby players spots your train they will be str8 over with there ray gun hype & just mess everyfing up for u once agen xD seriously its like u collect all the zombies up, put in the work jst for 1 of these people to come along and do the last part for u

7. TRAPPERS -

theres a few ways these people work lol 1 is the jst block basic doorways or hallways or drops, another way and probaly most annoying way is, they will go down in a tight spot, and u go to revive them & as soon as u revive them they stand still :/ blockin u between them and the zombies, usualy its kinda easy 2 get past these kinda people but if there in a tight space u can usualy get downed your self

8. NON REVIVERS -

like i said previously im not a spitefull player, even when playing with these kinda people ill still revive all dem when they go down (even tho sumtimes i feel like leavin dem lol) now what reali p*sses me of is when i go down, not 1 person will make the effort to revive me, even tho me going down was more then likly there fault in sum way, & i had sumfin like 27 revives & 1 down (wich i did my self to get 6 perks) then when i go down NUFFIN, luckerly i had tombstone & was able to put it out at the last minute

anyways thats my little rant xD had to get it out my system lol was a longggg game even tho i quit on round 20 i fink it was, had 2 downs and 28 revives, but the game just seriously seemed slow, round 15 shud be a quik round in my eyes, but when playin with these kinda players it can seem like the longest,

one of the reason i joined this site was to find players not like this ^ to play with on ps3 xD so if your not 1 of these players & just want a decent game now & then add me xD

ps3 only - xiRoNiCzZ--

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

These are typical rants that the common zombie slayer has had since the days of World at War. History does repeat itself, and the common newbie never fails to do at least 50-60% of these tasks. But it's our jobs as professional slayers to teach them how to become better at killing freakbags. Of course, most may not listen to what you have to say but there is always one player who dreams of becoming the best of the best. Who knows - I know that when I started out, I was in their shoes. It wasn't until I learned from experienced players how to be an official slayer.

I agree with all of these things, this is like the bible of Black Ops 2 Zombies Trolls

but don't forget the part hogs who hold a part for something like the turbine and never build it, point whores who refuse to buy any door no matter their points, and then there's that guy who has to put the roof of the diner on the bus and then quit just to screw you over, I don't like the camping glitchers that are content to stay in one spot for the duration of a game without any notion of teamwork. There are people who turn the power off on you, people that EMP your PaP/ Box in Tranzit. Now that people are finding out about the Turret instakilling you if a turbine is near I've witnessed split-screeners following people and downing them with a sneakily placed turret, people honestly spend more time pissing each other off in Tranzit rather than the mode that's actually meant for trolling (Grief) haha