Auberlu

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I have a bug, sometimes my bus driver stops and the bus is blocked, in the middle of nowhere.

I think it has something to do with the IEM grenades, i'm not sure.

I've seen another blue bus somewhere in the road at this moment, but I couldn't enter it, because it asked me for a Navcard (dafuq is that?)

Do you know why my bus bugged?

http://www.blackops2-zombie.com/

français ?

I guess you mean you want it in french, if so here you go.

Hey!

J'ai un bug, parfois, mon chauffeur de bus s'arrête et le bus est bloqué, au milieu de nulle part.

Je pense qu'il a quelque chose à voir avec les grenades IEM, je ne suis pas sûr.

J'ai vu un autre bus bleu quelque part sur ​​la route en ce moment, mais je ne pouvais pas y entrer, parce qu'il m'a demandé une Navcard (dafuq ce que c'est?)

Savez-vous pourquoi mon bus buggé?

Hey!

I have a bug, sometimes my bus driver stops and the bus is blocked, in the middle of nowhere.

I think it has something to do with the IEM grenades, i'm not sure.

I've seen another blue bus somewhere in the road at this moment, but I couldn't enter it, because it asked me for a Navcard (dafuq is that?)

Do you know why my bus bugged?

http://www.blackops2-zombie.com/

français ?

I guess you mean you want it in french, if so here you go.

Hey!

J'ai un bug, parfois, mon chauffeur de bus s'arrête et le bus est bloqué, au milieu de nulle part.

Je pense qu'il a quelque chose à voir avec les grenades IEM, je ne suis pas sûr.

J'ai vu un autre bus bleu quelque part sur ​​la route en ce moment, mais je ne pouvais pas y entrer, parce qu'il m'a demandé une Navcard (dafuq ce que c'est?)

Savez-vous pourquoi mon bus buggé?

actually i'm asking him if he is french since his site is written in french, thank you anyway. ;)

I assume by "IEM grenades" you mean EMP grenades; which will stop the bus whenever you throw them near or on the bus.

You can re-start the bus by placing a turbine down or waiting 45-60 seconds or so and the bus will start back up.

I have no clue what you're saying about the nav card though. You will need proof if you want anyone to believe you.

Troll move #107: While your team is riding the bus mid-round on a sufficiently high round, ride on top, and while the bus is crossing a lava pit, throw an emp down the hatch and jump off.