Anyone Else Cautious About Die Rise?

FatedTitan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't really have a problem with Green Run. No, it's not my favorite map (Ascension is), but I enjoy all zombie maps. Yeah running through the fog can get a little tedious at times, and yeah the easter egg was relatively lame, but I liked the map as a whole. The new characters are cool, too. I have high hopes for Die Rise; my friends and I always thought it'd be cool to play in a high rise building (or multiple). Oh, and I don't think it'll be ONLY tight like Shangri-La considering I'm pretty sure the preview video said it was a combination of tight spaces AND open spaces

This. I don't dislike any map. Green run got a little boring for solo play but with friends it's as fun as ever. Like I said, I don't dislike green run, but I have high hopes that die rise will be a major improvement. I suspect (atmosphere aside) the layout and structure will make it like a mix between five and ascension.