Only a LA Trailer?

LegitimateRage

Barely 5 seconds of zombie footage, yeah it was insightful but I think we still need a zombies only trailer,Live action isn't what i wanted this close to the release they shoulda uploaded this up a few days after the Preview Trailer.Oh well, 7 days left... we need one Rez/Jimmy/Dan come on!

On a side note; how freaking awesome was that elevator? Think we gotta grab Speed Cola in like a second before we miss it?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's not just Speed Cola but every perk. Or maybe just Speed and Jug because they like to make the two most important perks hard to get.

Yeah, Jug and Speed, just like NML, The rest will lie around the alcoves or right in front of us.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll get a trailer soon. Don't worry. :)

Unfortunately I disagree (atm) The previous BO1 DLC's only had 2 trailers. A third seems unlikely for BO2. If they did upload a zombies only, it'd be the day OF the release, seeing as the 2nd day of the week are Treyarch's Trailer Tuesdays. (Edit) The previous Zombie Only trailers came out around 4-7 days before release.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll get a trailer soon. Don't worry. :)

Unfortunately I disagree (atm) The previous BO1 DLC's only had 2 trailers. A third seems unlikely for BO2. If they did upload a zombies only, it'd be the day OF the release, seeing as the 2nd day of the week are Treyarch's Trailer Tuesdays. (Edit) The previous Zombie Only trailers came out around 4-7 days before release.

Usually is 1.-Preview 2.-Gameplay 3.-Zombies.

We WILL have a Die Rise trailer, just a few days more (:

Just throwing out guesses here, but if there is going to be a die rise trailer, I'd expect it on either thursday or saturday, seems to be a common trend.

You sure Liam? Like i said, Treyarch Trailer Tuesdays...

Not always. For example, the Der Riese trailer came out on July 30th (my birthday ;) ), 2009, which was a Thursday.

Just throwing out guesses here, but if there is going to be a die rise trailer, I'd expect it on either thursday or saturday, seems to be a common trend.

You sure Liam? Like i said, Treyarch Trailer Tuesdays...

Well the next Tuesday from now would be the release date, and the Zombie trailers usually come out on odd days.

Green Run: Wednesday

Rezurrection: Wednesday

Shangri La(Was released a little early after being leaked on XBL): Friday

Ascension: Wednesday

Der Riese: Thursday