Die rise, something interesting...

Nvortex

ok so i have heard about treyarch saying that they dont put something just because thay want thaey have to do something with the story.

ok, it seems that i am the only one that have ever noted that die rise have clear skies... :?: clear? after the earth getting destroyed?

i only want to know why is it blue, i have thought that it has something to do with the easter egg like the obelisk doing that or the strange UFOS on sky maybe they are clearing it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed this as well. It's most likely because Die Rise was not a target of one of the rockets, which explains why it was not as heavily damaged as Green Run in Hanford.

But those strange rectangles are definitely something...

have you seen the owrld map? the entire planet is destroyed

I've noticed this as well. It's most likely because Die Rise was not a target of one of the rockets, which explains why it was not as heavily damaged as Green Run in Hanford.

Yeah, it's destroyed. But obviously the places where the rockets hit are a lot more damaged. We know that one rocket landed in Nuketown, USA. Hanford is not that far from Nevada. Maybe another rocket landed in China but in the west, that's why Shanghai is not as damaged as Washington.

I would just like to bring this post to everyone's attention while we're talking about moon missiles and where they hit.

here's another view of the trichotomy

You just blew my mind !

After seeing it the first thing that came to my mind was this

Point A is Nuketown, Point B is Shanghai or wherever Die Rise happens to be, and Point C is Paris.

Well, yes. 3 Rockets, 3 Hits, 1 Triangle. But actually I don't think that's possible. In that map, the planet is flat. From the Moon, it's not. It could be possible just if the continents where on one side of the Earth, but they are pretty far away divided by the ocean.

Also, if the rockets had hit those exacxt places they could not exist.

But he rockets maybe landed on those 3 countries (U.S.A.,China and France) a bit far away from Washington, Shanghai and Paris.

However, the triangle is still there and if the Earth is seen from an exact point, the triangle can be made frome those 3 hits in those 3 countries.

Just wanted to point that out :D

Yeah, it's destroyed. But obviously the places where the rockets hit are a lot more damaged. We know that one rocket landed in Nuketown, USA. Hanford is not that far from Nevada. Maybe another rocket landed in China but in the west, that's why Shanghai is not as damaged as Washington.

Chances are each rocket landed on another continent. Effectively the world would be heavily damaged, but of course certain areas may have been impacted more than others. Besides, as far as I'm aware, China was not performing any sort of experiments with 115, making it obsolete for Maxis to even launch one of the rockets there.

Well, yes. 3 Rockets, 3 Hits, 1 Triangle. But actually I don't think that's possible. In that map, the planet is flat. From the Moon, it's not. It could be possible just if the continents where on one side of the Earth, but they are pretty far away divided by the ocean.

Also, if the rockets had hit those exacxt places they could not exist.

But he rockets maybe landed on those 3 countries (U.S.A.,China and France) a bit far away from Washington, Shanghai and Paris.

However, the triangle is still there and if the Earth is seen from an exact point, the triangle can be made frome those 3 hits in those 3 countries.

Just wanted to point that out :D

Regardless of the shape of the earth, the distances would be the same. Period. If I took the same map and wrapped it around the same ball so that way the scale of the map to the Earth is the same, it would still yield the same thing. The shape of the map is a pointless argument.

Now, I'm not saying the rockets hit EXACTLY those places, but they did hit NEAR them. Obviously one didn't land in Green Run. It's nearby nuke was Nuketown.

Chances are each rocket landed on another continent. Effectively the world would be heavily damaged, but of course certain areas may have been impacted more than others. Besides, as far as I'm aware, China was not performing any sort of experiments with 115, making it obsolete for Maxis to even launch one of the rockets there.

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=27690

:D

What's this? A theory that involves history that I haven't even heard of? Oh lord, I'm in for a long night. :lol:

But in all seriousness, your link is pretty solid stuff. Also, I believe Tac made a thread somewhere about Shi No Numa actually being located in Manchuria, so if he's right on that there's another red flag on China.

It's maps like these that branch the Zombies plot globally that really please me- now if we can just make it to Paris, I can die a happy man!