Survival playing with randoms

I can't stand these kids nowadays and some grown that are always saying "I got the green house" or the yellow house. Or start trains at round 8. I'm so tired of hearing people whine because they call out a spot they want to stay in. It's getting so tiring and annoying. It makes the rounds go by so much slower. So now I just run back and forth between the back yards and ray gun their stupid trains and listen to them whine like little bitches lol. Just blowing off some steam :p

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you feel. Usually I just stay on the bus. If say, no one talks or If I have to babysit everyone in the lobby. Kids are almost automaticly muted for me. I had this kid call me a Noob because I jumped off to get the colt in the tunnel and I was all alone at round 2 or 3.. Next thing I know he dies and quits like the child he is. :lol:

3 Things equal a good zombie match:

1. (They know their way around the map) I understand if you're new to the map. But it's helpful to know every location and how to build things.

2. (No assholes.) You'll find the occasional asshole. Sometimes it gets irritating when they call you out for stupid shit, it just ruins the game for everyone.

3. (Playing as team.) I love when people care where you are every round on the map. Eccentially caring about you. And getting to far rounds. Being successful. Sometimes even one guy that has a mic but doesn't talk. Just does his own thing and can get the rest of you killed.

• Administrators

Hey hey, sometimes I train at Round 8 if I'm still rockin' my M1911. :P

Randoms can be quite annoying at times. Very seldom have I came across an amazing group of randoms that soon became regulars for my zombie squad. As for the other times...well, let's just say I have raged endlessly on my own end. But hey - it's all a matter of understanding that every player is different.

when I did the tower of babel I had to deal with this guy who cried about EVERYTHING. I put up with it because he was going along with the ee and I really wanted the achievement. He swore he invented the unbreakable turbine trap and the semtex glitch where you look down. I played along and acted like I believed his load of crap. I must have revived him 20 times. he did nothing but sit in his little glitch and if more than 1 zombie got by it he would go down and blame someone else.I probably gave him at least 50,000 points trying to get emp's and the whole time he complained.as soon as I got the achievement I cursed him up and down and called him out on his lies. needless to say he quit.Even though I got the achievement I still resent the fact that he got it too. WHAT A LITTLE BITCH!