Tombstone Persistant Perk, Video linked.

Keatley

Hey, I got tombstone as a persistant perk and i'm curious as to how i could re-create this. I've not tried to re-create this since the clip, I'm just a natural zombies player playing for fun and thought that you might want to see this, Excuse the poor theatre skills, please!

The audio seems messed up, but thats just straight from xbox i uploaded to youtube, I'll see if the elite version is better and update the post accordingly.

Finding it difficult to locate the file on Codelite, hence why it's taken me so long to get it on this website, Sorry guys you'll have to cope with the rubbish quality clip.

This link if from my Point of view.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF did I just see!? :o :shock:

I would like to say this is a glitch, but I cannot be sure. The video being chopped up like that does not help your position. This will be torn apart to ensure authenticity. Not saying you did, but it is very easy to crop two videos together and make it look like one. Honestly, I would redo the video if you want people to view this seriously. For something like this to not be brought up for this long, you had to expect this reply.

I did expect this reply, i'll try and get it without the pauses, but it's been a while yeah. I'll see what i can do. Should hopefully have it saved.

After looking in my cod elite, i didn't save the full game but can still watch the playback, I could, of-course re-cord it from my side so you can see the theatre toggle controls. That I shall do, of-course this would only be used as a proof method and not instead of the actual clip.

Get this troll bullshit out of here. First, you die on round 10, and when you come back to pick up your tombstone, it's round nine. That shows you edited the video right there.

Next, when you die, if you watch your team mates points, they don't lose the SET 5%.. Therefore your death didn't affect their points as it should have.

Try to fool someone else.

Get this troll bullshit out of here. First, you die on round 10, and when you come back to pick up your tombstone, it's round nine. That shows you edited the video right there.

Next, when you die, if you watch your team mates points, they don't lose the SET 5%.. Therefore your death didn't affect their points as it should have.

Good eye. I didn't notice that till you said that. This guy is a complete troll and a stupid one at that. :D :lol:

I'll add to Quobs post. It doesn't help that you just made your CoDz account... If you were a notable member you might be more believable but the first ever post i read here was a troll with like 7 posts. If you can give an unedited version then you might be able to defend your post. Anyone else wanna go into his CoDTV and check his recent games? What is he, PS3 or 360?

I see everyone else just straight up attacks him. Despite his chances of being a troll, give him 1 chance to prove himself. If his evidence doesn't suffice, we all call bs.

Xbox, the game was from Dec 31st, thats when I made this account aswel. I've looked, I couldn't find it, but if you guys know any other way I do say, go for it.

Edit> Instead of double posting, i'll edit, my only way i could think of proving this, was to film it and upload that way from instead of straight from theatre, take a look at the second link.

That's... just the same vid, just through a phone..I dunno about this, seems dodgy and if you've had this since the 31st, why wait 2 weeks?..

I couldn't find the video on my cod-elite/youtube until today when i went on my ipad and it was sitting in my uploads private. The second video is just the same, but the timer is there which shows that it's in sequence. I personally hadn't noticed the rounds either, i wish I'd kept the full game clip to see what happens after it's cut. I'm not here just to fuck with people, but more to see if anyone has experienced the same thing/find out wtf happened during that zombies game.

I would like to note upon dying later that game it didn't drop a tombstone.

It's possible you got Jugg and Double Tap/Stamin Up (Can't remember which), went down at the end of round 8, then at start of round 9 grabbed your tombstone where you went down then go to the same place at round 10 and

I remember clearly not getting tombstone before in that game as i feel jumping across that jump from power to tombstone perk area. Nooby I know, impossible to prove, I know. Nothing is going my, I'm not all that bothered about this clip being taken seriously, I know i didn't cheat it and just wanted the more intense zombies players to have a look, maybe consider the possibilities of a tombstone persistant perk or even a tombstone glitch.

Also, if i done it that way, I wouldn't be able to see my own tombstone without the (hold x to kill yourself)

Watch the language, buddy. You "debunked" it, congrats. Your post, other than the first sentence is good. But you honestly need to calm down.