Why China? Maybe....

KingKrab

Hi first time posting, I have been lurking since the days of Der Riese and love the theories you come up with, so I thought I'd add my 2 cents. I was playing through the Black Ops 2 campaign when a thought struck me, is Ununpentium a rare-earth metal? In the world of Codz it does seem to be. For one thing it is stable in that universe and doesn't collapse after 100 milliseconds. So maybe the reason they go to China is because, having a monopoly on rare-earth metals, has vast amounts of 115 and this has led them to China. Richtofen was clearly harvesting the element from the zombies in the Green Run Easter so maybe he directed them to China so he can collect more of it? Its only a theory but it seems to make sense to me.

Thanks for Reading

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

I would think that if Richtofen wanted them to collect more for him, he could do it there in Green Run.

I think it's more likely there's another reason why they're in China, but I've got no ideas :?

The one thing I've heard which seems reasonable is the television tower in Shanhai, which heavily resembles the one in Germany, seen in Kino and Berlin Wall. I would reckon they're there to power up that tower, or one of the towers in the high-rise in order to further Richtofen/ Maxis' plans! Whatever they may be.....

OR it could be something completely different, like a secret 935 facility :lol:

I'm not a scientist or anything but i'm pretty sure that Ununpentium (at least in real life) is a man-made element. I could be completely wrong but that's what I thought. And apparently (so my friend tells me) it reacts and disappears within a second. So in Zombies this may not be the case. But I could be wrong.

Darkrai, I know in real life it decays in less than a second, I said that it collapses in 100 milliseconds. But in the game it retains form and is stable and can be found in meteors in it in large quantities. Im just not sure if its found on earth in Codz universe. But the 115 mines in Shangri La makes me think it is.

Darkrai, I know in real life it decays in less than a second, I said that it collapses in 100 milliseconds. But in the game it retains form and is stable and can be found in meteors in it in large quantities. Im just not sure if its found on earth in Codz universe. But the 115 mines in Shangri La makes me think it is.

Shangri-La is on Mars though...Confirmed by Jimmy Zelinski.

This is the best evidence so far -

Taken from Killallzombies Thread -

HERE

"Singing."

"These villagers were portrayed and propaganda'd films as happy and highly motivated, although in fact they were soon to suffer a terrible, horrible physical collapse. Tens of thousands of people died as a result of industrial accidents in the hazardous conditions they were made to work in. The communist party came up with a crude calculation; every worker will build one meter of canal and the project will end in three months. It actually took more than 10 years to finish the canal.

During the 'Great Leap Forward', factory worker's hours were doubled and machines began to work non-stop. They were not even allowed to stop for maintenance and repairs, and so soon began to fall apart. Factories were ruined. At the same time, MAO ANNOUNCED ANOTHER target for the great leap forward. Steel production was to be doubled in one year. That production *Static* only from heavy industry complexes, but also from small furnaces in villages. As a result of Communist ideology, Mao believed that workers power held a magical force. With that decision, tens of millions of Chinese set out to produce steel by amateur methods. Everything made of iron they could find, from door knobs to saucepans, was melted down in PRIMITIVE furnaces in an effort to produce steel. Women cut off their hair and mixed it with the clay in the furnaces." END

In-game audio clip (3:00mins) Plays from 1 minute in

And this maybe the reason why we're in China.

Once again, taken from Killallzombies thread - HERE

THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD

The 'Great Leap Forward' lasted through the late 50's to mid 60's and was considered the worst economical plunge of communist China, Mao Zedong lead this leap by trying to focus on steel production and in the process burned down the Nantan Meteorites

NANTAN METEORITES

just a little information on the nantan meteorites

they fell in 1516 and were not dug up until 1958-59 during the great leap forward

they were said to have magical healing powers and gave special abillities

MY THEORY

so mao zedong lead the great leap forward,and as more steel is needed,more objects are burned

it is said that farmers even burned nantan meteors which were said to have "magic healing powers"

fitting in with what mao said

Mao believed that workers power held a Magical Force

i belive the nantan meteors are 115 meteors,and i belive the nantan meteors possibly started the accention outbreak

heres why

the russians number crunching was very off and history says its just bad math,but the favored conspiracy is that russia was getting help from an unsourced country to fund there steel

and from the great leap forward we can see china had plenty of steel and was in need of money

now we see a man going threw a box,mabey he got hold of the nantan meteors,considering there's boxes from almost every commie country

so 1.russia gets 115 nantan steel

2.russia uses 115 steel to make rocket

3.zombies begin to rise

SHI NO NUMA THEORY

the nantan meteorites fell in Lihu-Yaochia area,could this be were shi no numa is,could the nantan meteorite be the one in shi no numa

the japan goverment takes a small part of the meteor and gives it to russia

i mean it can't be to hard to belive

It's interesting to note the Wii Kino audio said 'the workers' power held a magical force'. This is interesting because typically in a Communist regime, beliefs in magic or religion are forbidden. So there was an exception to the rule made here.

Here's a couple images of Nantan meteorites. Look pretty cool, huh

Seems like every meteorite in the game is a 115 meteorite.

Just for reference, here's the giant 115 meteor from Shi No Numa

The Wii version of Kino had heaps of EE, pictures of the BO1 DLC's on the mystery box.