I'm back after a long time.

Zombrex

Hey guys, I'm Zombrex. You probably don't know me but I used to be on thie forum 24/7 (Mainly just browsing) I used to always come on here for my daily dose of Black Ops EE's. I also got most of my storyline knowledge from here aswell.

I haven't been on here for over a year. I was thinking getting back in to Zombies when Black Ops 2 came out, but I thought I'd wait a few weeks until people start gathering info about EE's and storyline. Everyday at college for the past month I have been coming on here just browsing in the TranZit section and such. I actually don't play Xbox anymore but I might have to start playing again as all this shit going on with the N4 and such is CRAZY!

But yeah, I just had to come back as I saw about the new DLC going to be released this month. After reading some topics and videos about what might happen in China, how the N4 got there, The return of the O4.. I just HAVE to come back! My passion for Zombies is back! Although I need to refresh my memory which I will be doing all this month up to the release of the new map. I'm going to start playing Xbox again ONLY because of Zombies! Zombies is what brings me BACK!

I also want to say hello to the following to members "Arussianmonkey" and "Faust" I don't know if you guys are still active on these forums and you probably don't remember me. But I set up a Moon team on Black Ops 1 when Moon first came out. We all got up at like 6am, downloaded the map which took like 2 hours due to everyone downloading it!, then we tried to find steps and clues on Moon. We actually got pretty far with it, if I can remember correctly we got up the part in Moon where you have to get the "Hacker Device" until NGT caught us up... but it was fun! The old days were so good

I hope I get this "Old feelin" Back when I start banging out Zombies again, and also Happy New Year! (bit late i know aha) ROLL ON #BO2ZOMBIES2013. ITS GUNNA BE ONE HELL OF A YEAR!

PEACE!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome back to the forum friendo! I don't recall seeing you around (as I was never really much of a poster back then and lurked mostly during the time Moon was released), but I do hope to get to know you and see you around more often. Things have been getting crazy during the Black Ops II zombie storyline, especially with the new DLC coming out that makes it even more horrific to piece together. Anyways, welcome back to the big ol' family. :)