avogadro orb cornered... anybody done this?

stlnation

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obvious that you were using the glitch in power. When you are in a glitch, it doesn't matter what it is, it will eventually get there and stay there like it did with you. What I mean is, when you do a glitch in COTD, George goes to the same place as the zombies. All you did is get the avogadro into the glitch. If you waited long enough he will die. This is nothing new. Glitches are not accepted here.

^Sorry if that is how I came off. You ARE wanted here, just not your glitches. I have no problem with you at all. :D I just can't have a bunch of people looking into something that you yourself, know is a glitch. You even look down and nudge toward the edge to be sure your in it correctly... :lol: There is nothing new as far as the easter egg goes, just glitches. Sorry if I came off rude before.

It is obvious that you were using the glitch in power. When you are in a glitch, it doesn't matter what it is, it will eventually get there and stay there like it did with you. What I mean is, when you do a glitch in COTD, George goes to the same place as the zombies. All you did is get the avogadro into the glitch. If you waited long enough he will die. This is nothing new. Glitches are not accepted here.

preach it man! learn to play the game or GTFO. the game begins easy and ends hard for EVERYONE there is no reason you cant learn to be good naturally. glitches are a crutch and if i am online personally i wont play with ya if your tryin to glitch.