Question to a Certain Theory on a Prediction.

I've been browsing these forums for about 2 weeks now, and I keep coming up with people talking about a future map that MUST be released... Paris?

I want to know what would be SO great about a Paris map?

Also, I don't like the idea of many users here who want that map to be the BlOps2: Zombies finale.. Wouldn't a better map be based on a mythical place?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've been browsing these forums for about 2 weeks now, and I keep coming up with people talking about a future map that MUST be released... Paris?

Also, I don't like the idea of many users here who want that map to be the BlOps2: Zombies finale.. Wouldn't a better map be based on a mythical place?

It is unknown what the map location will be for certain. Some say Japan, some say Paris, other say it may be exactly like the multiplayer map, High Rise. We won't know until January 29th though.

Well, Paris has been an interesting find in Der Reise since WaW. Many people speculated that this would be the most likely map; in fact, the finale in Black Ops was originally intended to be Paris. Treyarch, however, reconsidered it and decided on Moon. Honestly, it was a beautiful call. Now that Black Ops II is here, the idea of Paris being a finale is more probable since we are on the subject of powering pylons. Of course, this setup will more than likely not be all the case for every single map, but hey - anything goes when things point that way.

I've been asking this question for years... And I still don't think it will happen...

If it does it may be the first map to be held in a well known city and will HAVE to be geographicly correct... Google earth meet the trayarch team...

I also don't really see much appeal to a Paris Zombies map. I mean I can see how you could easily fit it into a TranZit type of map, riding around in a double decker bus and whatnot. But as far as the story would fit, I would much rather have an epic map and finale, and I wouldn't really see Paris fitting the bill on that one.

I also don't really see much appeal to a Paris Zombies map. I mean I can see how you could easily fit it into a TranZit type of map, riding around in a double decker bus and whatnot. But as far as the story would fit, I would much rather have an epic map and finale, and I wouldn't really see Paris fitting the bill on that one.

Right, and Paris as a finale for BlOps2 wouldn't be the best thing either. If Treyarch really plans on adding this map, it should be as the second or third DLCs.

See I Think Paris Would Be Perfect Final Map DLC For Zombies,As Powering The Towers And Such Would Go Along With The EE, But Face It,It Most Likely Will Be The Last Map For Black Ops 2,As Its Been Hinted At Since World At War. Its Been Part Of The Storyline, And Paris Is The Last Map From The Board In Der Riese That Hasnt Happened Yet.

See I Think Paris Would Be Perfect Final Map DLC For Zombies,As Powering The Towers And Such Would Go Along With The EE, But Face It,It Most Likely Will Be The Last Map For Black Ops 2,As Its Been Hinted At Since World At War. Its Been Part Of The Storyline, And Paris Is The Last Map From The Board In Der Riese That Hasnt Happened Yet.

I completely disagree on that being the last map...

Black Ops Zombies ending: Blow up earth as you're in the moon.

and with this theory

Black Ops 2 Zombies ending: Use the Eiffel tower a pylon...

Well, no. Don't like how that sounds like at all.