WHY EASTER EGG CONTINUES

ZombieKnight85

Hi all im knew to the forums and just wanted to talked a some theory on tranzit as why i beleive the EE continues. First we all know we have the nav card, which is obviously for something. Lots of people say it for future dlc i beleive no..Why..I have played and completed every easter egg they have put out and not one has ever continued to another map... Two we have these strange lights in the box, on steet lights, on the tower and oh ya dont forget if you aim at the laundramat door you also get lights. Three we keep getting hints from the producers of the game. And four there is no reward after you complete the TOB EE..Since the acension map in bo1 there has been some sort of in game reward...so im just saying i think theres more and i think the producers of the game got sick of us breaking there EE so quickly and made this one extra difficult.Hope we can crack this before DIE RISE comes out...thoughts welcomed..later

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all im knew to the forums and just wanted to talked a some theory on tranzit as why i beleive the EE continues.

Welcome to the forums.

First we all know we have the nav card, which is obviously for something. Lots of people say it for future dlc i beleive no..Why..I have played and completed every easter egg they have put out and not one has ever continued to another map...

Just as a quick example; you get the golden rod in CotD and then it comes back in shangri-la and moon, and you get the focusing stone on shangri-la which comes back on moon.

Two we have these strange lights in the box, on steet lights, on the tower

I believe these are just to draw your attention to the morse code, and on the mystery box, it increases your odds of getting a good gun

and oh ya dont forget if you aim at the laundramat door you also get lights.

That is believed to be a lighting glitch as no Ps3 users have seen it, only XBox360

Three we keep getting hints from the producers of the game.

What hints? They are intentionally ambiguous to keep us interested.

And four here is no reward after you complete the TOB EE..Since the acension map in bo1 there has been some sort in game reward...so im just saying i think theres more and i think the producers of the game got sick of us breaking there EE so quickly and made this one extra difficult.

There is a reward. You get power up drops underneath the tower every so often.

Hope we can crack this before DIE RISE comes out...thoughts welcomed

I think anything to do with the lights, be it from the box or laundromat or whatever, is just Treyarch being lazy or trying to create an atmosphere. Since some players play with lower lighting settings, I don't think they would do that (for example on my TV's brightness I can't ever see the box light, really a pain sometimes)