UPDATE: Group 601 and the pylons!

Scoldon

Hey Scoldon here, with yet another post about the obelisk tower! So i was thinking about the pylons and i thought: Why does Maxis need so much energy? Well in the end I came up with two very possible ideas and I'm amazed how nobody thought of this!

Theory Nr.1:He's linking the pylons together so he can comunicate with all of the survivors. This idea is not really well thought outbut atleast it's going somewhere. With the whole world hearing him he can start his other plans to help out the survivors and stop the infected from spreading.

Theory Nr. 2: Why does Maxis need so MUCH power hmm? With so much power transmitting he could do something like i don't know something that Rictofen did with the Wunderwaffe DG-2 hmm? What he did is he overpowered the teleporters and he discovered time travel! So maybe, Maxis is trying to replicate that hmm? So if he activates so much of the pylons that the energy is all around the globe then he could possibly turn the Earth back hmm? Or with some Group 395 sorcery he gets to come out from the dead hmm? And then he could stop Rictofen HMM? But of course those are only ideas so be sure to write what you think about this idea and what i could improve! Thank you once again for reading this!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

He's basically trying to make you see the relationship between Group 601 and the pylons. Look closer at the poster; do you see the two pylons on the side transmitting signals into space/as a receiver? This is exactly the same situation that occurs in Green Run's Easter Egg.