Need a quick answer! (jet engine location)

rGILaser

Hey guys

it's totally embarrassing :oops: to ask you this because I am a real zombie vet (210 kd :roll: ) but I just can't find the jet engine part for the jet gun. The 2 regular locations which were figured out fast by everyone (also me)on the first day are close to the m16 and opposite the m16 in the corner but where is the 3rd location? I always thought it's a glitch and the jet engine doesn't spawn but 2 weeks ago I read that one location of the jet engine is located in (or on) a car. My question: WHERE is this god damn car in the tunnel? :|

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to mention something, I don't know if it is a glitch or something, but during one of my attempts on building the table, the 115 meteorite thing wasn't in the usual place, so since we thought it was a glitch we just restarted the match, and then it showed up as usual.

Now, is it possible the meteorite has also an unusual spawn location? I think it was probably a glitch.