Scalene w/ 2 obtuse vertices - Not a triangle?

gxdia

Consider it could also be in reference to OTHER spires. This could all be but one point on the triangle. I think this is a riddle. Treyarch's only clear communications come through in riddles...if that makes sense. What little they do tell us, they make us work for even to understand it. I think its entirely possible that these words were chosen very carefully to have alternate meanings. "Experomentation is key"

After thought; The NUKETOWN zombies map was a bonus for anyone who baught the game head of time. Have you seen the comic book style images that it shows?

It basically looks like a nuked desert with an alien mother ship coming down from space and lowering an antaenna down that makes electrical contact with a spire coming off the earth.

Can be seen here. - viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25002

What I see here is multiple signals coming in to power this device that is hanging in the sky. followed by images of an alien pilot with a stream of incoming ufos or devices.

This shxt is crazy. Maybe a possible clue to what were ACTUALLY powering up. For whatever reason Richtofen and Maxxis want us to power it up tho... so we obey!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic