Easter Egg FAQ

remusVB

Q: Why am I making this post?

A: 1. To ultimately have it attached to way2g00’s Easter Egg thread.

2. Because a lot of posters complain when Easter Egg questions are repeated on multiple threads.

3. To make sure everyone is on the same page regarding PROVEN Easter Eggs facts.

(Please provide MORE QUESTIONS, EDIT or PROVIDE ANSWERS below)

Q: What actions are permanent [i.e. span multiple games]?

A: Building the Workbench. Whichever Easter Egg you have completed most recently.

Q: How many players are needed to complete MAXIS' Easter Egg?

A: Two to Four (Four is ideal).

Q: What is needed to complete MAXIS' Easter Egg?

A: All players have a turbine. One player has EMP grenades.

Q: Can MAXIS' Easter Egg be redone/reset? How?

A: Yes, if one player has NOT COMPLETED MAXIS' Easter Egg. If this player is the host, you can join him DURING his game to either re-do MAXIS' Easter Egg or complete RICHTOFEN'S Easter Egg.

Q: What are the proven, permanent changes to GREEN RUN after completing MAXIS' Easter Egg?

A: The pylon will appear to be powered up and will glow ORANGE.

Q: What are the proven changes to GREEN RUN that occur ONLY IN THE SAME GAME that you completed MAXIS’ Easter Egg?

A: Every few minutes, the tower/pylon/spire will spawn a power-up underneath it.

Q: From a plot/story perspective, what occurs during MAXIS’ Easter Egg?

A:

Q: From a plot/story perspective, where does MAXIS’ Easter Egg leave off?

A:

Q: How many players are needed to complete RICHTOFEN'S Easter Egg?

A: Two to Four (Four is ideal).

Q: What is needed to complete RICHTOFEN'S Easter Egg?

A: One character playing as Samuel. Jet Gun built. All four players need EMP grenades.

Q: Can RICHTOFEN'S Easter Egg be redone/reset? How?

A: Yes. You must complete MAXIS’ Easter Egg to reset and redo RICHTOFEN’S Easter Egg.

Q: What are the proven changes to GREEN RUN after completing RICHTOFEN'S Easter Egg?

A:

Q: What are the proven changes to GREEN RUN that occur ONLY IN THE SAME GAME that you completed RICHTOFEN’S Easter Egg?

A:

Q: From a plot/story perspective, what occurs during RICHTOFEN’S Easter Egg?

A:

Q: From a plot/story perspective, where does RICHTOFEN’S Easter Egg leave off?

A:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Can MAXIS' Easter Egg be redone/reset? How?

A: Yes, if you have a friend who didn't finish the easter egg. He has to host a new lobby and you must join him during his game. Then you have just to do the other side of the EE or repeat the one you already have.

Q: What are the proven, permanent changes to GREEN RUN after completing MAXIS' Easter Egg?

A: The pylon glows orange.

Q: What are the proven changes to GREEN RUN that occur ONLY IN THE SAME GAME that you completed MAXIS’ Easter Egg?

A:Every few minutes the pylon drops an extra.

Not only do we have a guide to the Easter Egg already, but some of your answers are wrong. You only need two people to do Richtofen.

Not only is this NOT a guide, but the guide we do have does not address all of these questions, and the ones it does address aren't exactly clear. Maybe you missed me implying that this thread was meant to compliment the guide through multiple players COLLABORATING together.

At any rate, Richtofen's Easter Egg player requirement has been edited and updated. So thanks for that.

People helping people. I love it.

rGILaser and Tasty Applesauce:

Thank you, I've implemented your changes. Either of you want to clarify what occurs, from a plot perspective, during either Easter Egg?

Also, can I confirm there is NO REASON in the game that has been discovered for the NAV table to be in the game? So, if it is not a part of either Easter Egg and doesn't accept the NAV card, it doesn't, as far as we know, serve any purpose?