Could the NAV Card and/or Station have a Bug?

Jeager1999

Someone on the Activision Board brought up a good point that maybe we should consider. After thinking about it, It's a chance it could be possible.

So far, there is only one Nav Card in Green Run and can only be equipped while in a Solo Game. I'm not sure if anyone has ever collected it in a Co-Op Game.

Now, Yes. There is a way to get a NAV Card while in a CO-OP Game. Based on what we know, a Player can get one if they Die and Respawn or Get the Orb while using the Mystery Box. However, that is only if someone from the Party had collected it beforehand.

But that's another odd thing about the NAV Card. Say you and the other three collected the Nav Card in solo before joining in a Match. You or one or all the Players would not have a Nav Card Icon by your Score.

So could this be some Bug that is preventing the Nav Card from being accepted.

I'm not sure. Honestly I think the Nav Card will be a key part to the EE in the next DLC. But still there is that possibility something might be wrong and it was too late to get the issue handled.

So what should we Do?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic