Stop over analyzing

unholymalachi1

Ok guys, lurking these forums for the last couple of weeks has been quite amusing. The entire clock theory, all the troll posts, pretty entertaining. Anyways, I think we just need to pay more attention to the quotes. Particularly Maxis' quotes, because there's less of them and they all pertain to the easter egg.

Let's look at one quote in particular

"Yes, the spire is online. Now if the other sites could only be likewise, and powered then there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

Now, doesn't it sound like there is more than one Spire? Theres also 4 pylons in Green Run, two of which are knocked over. However there is another accessible pylon that we need to experiment with. I think that we need to repeat the easter eggs based off of which side we did most recently. Just like how Shangri la was repeatable with no instruction after you finished it the first time, I think that we may be able to activate the other pylon, and maybe even the church. So if you recently did the Maxis side, then lay two turbines under the other pylon and emp an Avogadro under it, then place the turbines at the corresponding street lamps again. Same deal with Richtofen, just lead a train of zombies under the pylon and "make them go boom". After a round or so head 4 streetlamps and emp them all at once. If the second pylon lights up, then we will know for a fact that the spires are the trichonomous system. The only difference between the two pylons is that one has an obelisk table, which hasn't been used for anything yet. So I think it's worth a shot.

Of course this is all just theorized, but there has been a repetitive nature to the past couple of easter eggs. Like in moon, how you had to fill up all three pyramids with souls.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the story will continue through new Easter Eggs in the DLC maps that follow this.

Although I am starting to think that if the entire Green Run EE has actually been found (like many threads are now suggesting), the choice you made supporting either Ricktofen or Dr. Maxis will influence what EE is available to you in the new maps.

That would explain why the current EE saves and resets when you do the other sides(characters) tasks.

Agreed. While it's vital to keep an open mind to ideas, we've really gotta use some common sense when coming up and analyzing a theory. If something (or someone) seems extremely outlandish and farout, chances are it's probably not the solution we're looking for.

Keep an open mind, but keep a steady mind about things.

"Yes, the spire is online. Now if the other sites could only be likewise, and powered then there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

To me this sounds like the final quote Maxis would say indicating you compelted everything correctly. The other sites would be a reference to other maps where similiar towers, or spires, could be erected. After that, Maxis can "complete that which begun so many years ago."

The radios on TranZit indicate the Jackass Flats area was attacked. The BREN Tower was erected at Jackass Flats at the time of the maps, and was most likely the first spire Maxis and Richtofen battled for. We could possibly be seeing more spires or towers that need to be activated in future maps. Paris would probably be the ultimate map selection in the future as it's been wanted by the community since W@W. But heck, that's just a theory. We'll have to wait until the first DLC drops to find out where this is really going.

So yeah, I think there's only the one tower in Green Run that we can activate. The quote is a reference to future maps.

Agreed. While it's vital to keep an open mind to ideas, we've really gotta use some common sense when coming up and analyzing a theory. If something (or someone) seems extremely outlandish and farout, chances are it's probably not the solution we're looking for.

Keep an open mind, but keep a steady mind about things.

To me this sounds like the final quote Maxis would say indicating you compelted everything correctly. The other sites would be a reference to other maps where similiar towers, or spires, could be erected. After that, Maxis can "complete that which begun so many years ago."

The radios on TranZit indicate the Jackass Flats area was attacked. The BREN Tower was erected at Jackass Flats at the time of the maps, and was most likely the first spire Maxis and Richtofen battled for. We could possibly be seeing more spires or towers that need to be activated in future maps. Paris would probably be the ultimate map selection in the future as it's been wanted by the community since W@W. But heck, that's just a theory. We'll have to wait until the first DLC drops to find out where this is really going.

So yeah, I think there's only the one tower in Green Run that we can activate. The quote is a reference to future maps.

^^^^this