Did you ever stop to think:

Stop Mocking Me0

That maybe the Easter egg is temporarily done with? I mean think about it, trayarch had to code 2 seperate Easter eggs into green run, that's hard to do...

Now I'm NOT saying it's compleatly over, not by a long shot. Why else would trayarch implant those mysterious lights and the unreadable nav card machine? No it's not over... But I don't think we can do anything about it right now...

My theory is that green run will be the only map with marelton misty russman and Samule, in black ops 2, BUT green run will become upgraded with every new dlc released...

So:

1: Receive new update, green run gets a new area in the coding, and we also get a new map with takeo tank Nikolai and Sam.

2: by completing the dlc's easter egg you are rewarded with a special nav card to use of green run.

3: by completing what we know about the Easter egg so far and inserting your new nav card into the spire, you can gain access to the new area, and by extension, the next part of the Easter egg.

4: once all the dlcs are released and you've compleated all the Easter eggs, you can go back to green run and find all the new hidden areas, and finish the green run Easter egg compleatly! Resulting in a likely 100gs....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've had this theory for a while and that is that they could have put part of the coding for zombies in the campaign files. Because they know how everyone looks in the game files on how to do the easter eggs. Then there could be a small string somewhere in the code to access this when a certain thing is done. Also it could be the same for audio files and they just put them in with a different characters audio.

One of the reasons I think this could happen is because of how the pack a punch isn't there until the turbine has been put down at the door. It would make sense it is somewhere else in the code and then accessed from somewhere else, so there could be more of the map just in different parts of the code.

I think the egg is over until we get more DLC's but i don't think they'd make people complete a EE on another map just to gain access to extra bits in green run, unless it was really simple. None of the other EE's have opened up new places.

That maybe the Easter egg is temporarily done with? I mean think about it, trayarch had to code 2 seperate Easter eggs into green run, that's hard to do...

I agree, we have 1 massive map, 4 separate survival maps, 2 new modes, buildable items, a whole new set of weapons, a new menu layout and a bus! In black ops 1 we got 2 maps+DOA with no EE's at all, and barely any new features from WaW except from the guns and teleporters/lifts in FIVE. In black ops 2 there are loads of new features, and 2 big EEs! So thats why i think the EE is over, people might complain that its too short but it would've taken them a while to do all these new things. Think about it, would you rather have loads of great new features & a small EE or just a cut and paste of Black ops 1 zombies with a new map and a really big EE?