Has anyone got to this point? (In game reward)

Wallaby

I'm not a huge zombies player, but I have been trying to follow everything that's been going on here in the past few days and over at Activision forums.

I was watching a video where two guys were playing TranZit and they were able to earn a power up everytime they used one of the teleporters/wormholes.

I honestly do not recall anyone saying they've got to this point of the EE. If they have, I apologize for my dated information. If they haven't, let's get on it?

Here is the video.

Please let me know if this is at all useful, or simply old information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYrlZYvR ... 3&index=65

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first I've heard of this and I haven't heard anybody mention this on these forums, so I don't see how this is old information...

Anyway thanks for the link. It seems infinate power-ups would have factored into many high round strats and I haven't see nary a mention of it.

What i meant by old information is that it most likely has nothing to do with the Easter egg, since that's all people seem to be going on about these days.

Plus i would imagine people on here would know about it, i mean tons have people have done the Easter egg and why the heck wouldn't they teleport after it's done?

Plus i would imagine people on here would know about it, i mean tons have people have done the Easter egg and why the heck wouldn't they teleport after it's done?

That's the point I was making Sam, if this was common knowledge all of us would have known about it...

I'm thinking because after you finish the egg nobody had any reason to hang out at the spire we've probably never seen the coalation between teleporting and the spire drops.

All I've seen posted was that the spire drops a power up randomly after completion of Maxis EE.

This could be a huge game changer in relation to high rounds.

That's the point I was making Sam, if this was common knowledge all of us would have known about it...

I'm thinking because after you finish the egg nobody had any reason to hang out at the spire we've probably never seen the coalation between teleporting and the spire drops.

All I've seen posted was that the spire drops a power up randomly after completion of Maxis EE.

This could be a huge game changer in relation to high rounds.

Ah ok. I misunderstood.

I would imagine it would be better than having to wait for a power up to hack it or killing those damn monkeys.

But don't you think it has to have some kind of flaw? Like with Sam not letting you get a power up after teleporting in Der Riese, Risk of losing the power up to the monkeys and having to use a gersh so you can hack the power up in Moon?

I wonder if anyone has noticed or saw something along those lines. If not then i think it would be way to easy.

Wow, nice find.

I thought it spawned randomly/every (other) round? Every time you teleport... how have we not tried this? I guess cause who really goes back to the pylon and if you did and saw a drop after teleporting, you would just assume it randomly spawned. More importantly, who STAYS under the pylon?? Also, who wants to confirm this now? Hit me up if so. I'm thinkin this is it. Which would mean that ummm... this is it. (Translation: this is the reward for completing the EE [an awesome one imo]... Which means that ummm... the EE is complete)

PSN: bigshrimpn83

It's news to me (as far as I knew, the powerup drops from the spire were random), and I agree that this is a very interesting find if true! Can't wait to test this one out.

As the guy in the vid mentions, being able to give yourself a Max Ammo in the higher rounds, when you want to hold onto those upgraded LMGs of yours, would be super useful.

Unfortunately the tower drops the extras only during the game you completed the ee and not in the further games even if the tower is still activated the problem is that the streetlight don't shoot the beams to the tower anymore. :(

You've gone and teleported and seen no drops there since? So to utilize this reward you'd have to complete the opposite side of EE every time you wanna try for high rounds? I think I'm gonna not take your word for it and try this out anyway, maybe you just hadn't teleported when you went to check.

Server is down, I must not be the only one with doubting this theory.

^^^That makes more sense. See the OverPowered reward for the EE is being able to spawn drops. Just as the 8 perks it only lasts for that game. But 3Arc has wised up and now make it so you can only get the OP reward once instead of any time you play therefore minimizing the effect the OP reward has on the leaderboards.

Sam I'm guessing there is drop per round limit of some sorts...

Yeah, It definitely doesn't spawn on a different game right off the rip when someone teleports, just tried. Guess that was wishful thinking. Okay okay... sorry I doubted you.

Or whatever. :-(

Maybe with the power on? Or if we turbine the same four (or 2 for Maxis) poles that we EMPed (or restored power to, for Maxis) it would work? I just can't see redoing the EE every time you want to utilize this reward. Where's the commitment in that?

Yeah, It definitely doesn't spawn on a different game right off the rip when someone teleports, just tried. Guess that was wishful thinking. Okay okay... sorry I doubted you.

Or whatever. :-(

Maybe with the power on? Or if we turbine the same four (or 2 for Maxis) poles that we EMPed (or restored power to, for Maxis) it would work? I just can't see redoing the EE every time you want to utilize this reward. Where's the commitment in that?

Doing this with power on doesn't work either but i didn't try to emp the streetlights again. However i still think that the only way to earn the ingame reward is simply to do the opposite side of the ee again and again. Otherwise it would be a bit unfair...i mean you don't keep the ingame reward in shangri la or moon either.

I, too, decided to test this out and I didn't get any power up drops. I had the Maxis EE done from a previous game. I teleported to the cornfield and ran straight to the tower, but no powerup :(

I guess, if this does work at all, then like the others have said, it only works in the same game the EE was completed. Or, maybe it works if both EEs are currently completed? I'd lost my Richtofen side of the EE a little while ago, so I only had Maxis done when I tested. Worth a shot maybe?