The Missing Steps: What we were missing

blackfire561

I recently completed the Maxis EE, 2 player, and just went back tonight and built the nav table (just so I could have it saved). I hope that doesn't mess anything up, being that step is for the Richtofen EE (right?). Ironically I was the old white guy and Richtofen was talking to me the entire time, maybe he was trying to recruit me to his side after completing the Maxis EE ha. Then the electric zombie kills me after hopping onto the back window of the bus as I'm being bombarded by intruding meatbags.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After building the table the first time, does it stays there forever? The pieces re-spawn? Can you build a second navcard table?

First, the Nav Card Station has no real connection to the EE. (Yes, I know. Maxis & Richtofen speak about it, but if it was part of the EE we would of heard those Quotes.) Once you build the Nav Card Station/Table. Yes. It will be saved to your Online Profile and will always be there whenever you play the Game.

However, if you play with other players who have not built it, it will have to be rebuilt.