Someone has to say it...A bit better this time[Updated]

Jeager1999

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....Okay.

Maybe there is a way to turn Day into Night. But I bet there is nothing we can do now UNTIL the First DLC is released.

If my Grand EE theory is right, there may be more steps to Green Run after we go through the next map.

So really we should just chill out and wait.

Yea that's the way its beginning to look, Although If anyone here has a 3D TV, Please play it in 3D, go to the Landr-0-Mat & tell me I'm not tripping or I am. I wanted to play it back for everyone but I don't have a capture card & when you select that video in theater mode, It either A) Never Plays back or B) Doesn't show anything...

EDIT: Yea I wrote the first post out fast, I meant to put in since the Pylon isn't lit up therefore....

I can confirm that Richtofen does say the Quote about the Nav Card Machine and the Nav Card. I was playing "Local" due to my 360's connection problems. It wasn't built, so I did it again. He did say that Quote right as I put the last piece. He did say something else right when I put the first piece on.

But interesting thing is, in the Quote. He too talks about Activating the Obelisk.

I'll check later, but does Local Mode save Progress?