Continuation Of EE!

lVloVeMeNTz

Ok So This is going to be my first ever post. I Have been keeping up with zombies and tranzit and trying my own things along with other peoples for a while now. I was recently watching one of NGTZombies Video and listening to spiderbite talking about commitment and everything made sense. Now i see there is a top comment with a video link. This link has been posted a few times on here probably just for attention. But people didnt really put feedback into it or anything etc. Heres the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... jzLvH3Cp_4

Anyway so in this video you see the guy shooting at the laundry door with a pap Rpd i believe. He shoots nearly all his bullets into it. As he does this lights beam from the laundry room to the tower and also i believe i seen one to the bank. At one point in the video he zooms into the lights and i noticed that i seen a light coming from somewhere else besides the laundry room that was hitting the tower. The person that posted this video is some type of hispanic or mexican whatever the case they speak spanish. So it took a little longer to reunite with my spanish 1 and two classes to kind of make out what everyone was saying in the comments lol. One person says what else do you think is needed and then some stuff i couldnt make out ending with but as said it is only a hypothesis. The person shooting the door and recorded this replied back to him by saying.

"I think something similar. In part of the video, I do zoom in, you see that lightning comes from elsewhere. I have to investigate since it goes."

That confirms what i said about me believing i seen another light coming from somewhere. Even he isnt sure where or whatever. At first i was trying to figure out whos side he was playing. Then i thought about what spider said. Maybe he was on one side while someone he was playing with was on another. I mean why else werent they all shooting the door? Maybe its because of the key fact that it required someone with that certain side completed to do it. Because anyone else would have had their friends chip in and shoot too if possible. Lastly our problem is what the hell is up with that orb. What can it possibly due to benefit us? Is it going to power something that we need. Is it going to maybe fix the bus to to navigate us somewhere else maybe to this route b that is on the map. or do we need to continue with something more after that for the ee? This is just thoughts on and a little bit of hypothesis with facts that i realized. Any thoughts or opinions on this? Also can someone who speaks fluent spanish and english go look at some of the comments and video and see what they can find?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pics on my xbox profile. Right before hitting the box and the orab coming up the tower would pulse so to speak and light would shoot from the ground to the top of the tower. it almost looks as if it was just flowing up the tower but instead of following the same path of the metal it is a foot out in the open air. It is a lot brighter. i also have a pic where there is a noticeable 3 colors of the beams. An orange a pink and a blue. Funky419 xbox if you want to check it out.

i dont take anything seriously after that one video of tranzit secrets i think it was video 290 lol but in the video he said green run and nuketown look like their in the usa but they are not in the usa so ill stick to them for custom zombie maps in world at war videos thats it

Green Run is in Hanford, Washington.

Nuketown is in Nevada desert.

Through all of these great posts about the next step I have yet to hear anyone talking about this. In the circle going around from the farm to power from power to town in the centre is what looks like a huge generator with glowing red lights coming from it. Also in the power room is the one generator shooting power up the wires constantly. Following the downed tower on the top floor across the road leads right to the huge generator. I'm curious if any of these beams are interacting with any of this.

I only noticed this generator in detail when I had a migration glitch and was able to walk around the map without fog. It was the only thing on the entire map that I hadn't seen before due to the dark fog. Not saying it is relevant, but it could be...