S12 Possibly Relevant to Easter Egg

FatedTitan

I'm sorry that I don't have a picture. I went into Theater but it didn't show up. I was playing TranZit and had Maxis' side complete. My friend, Thee Crater, and I were going to test some of the light beams coming out of the laundromat. So we decided we were going to upgrade a War Machine because who would? So I find the box at Diner and hit it. The first time I get an RPG. I take it because it's an explosive and we were testing explosives. I decided to hit the box again and an S12 came up. When it came up, a red beam shot toward the gun and it had the red sparkles coming out of it. This is the same beam I've seen shooting from the light poles at the completion of Maxis' Easter Egg.

Sadly, Theater doesn't show these beams of red light or the sparkles so I'm not going to say that I have a picture or video. I can only tell you what I experienced and hope that someone can experience the same thing. I hope this helps.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Theory, and this one is by far the Most OUT-OF-THE-PARK Crazy.

One Question though. Who here really needs 250,000 points in one game?

With that in mind, My theory is, we HAVE to waste points on the Box.

What if every time we hit the box, and those beams of light appear, what if were are adding more power to the Tower? I've haven't done it in one game but I've had the Beam of light appear in every Box Location except for The Farm.

Again, Crazy but really. How hard is it to Refill The Bank?

I have a Theory, and this one is by far the Most OUT-OF-THE-PARK Crazy.

One Question though. Who here really needs 250,000 points in one game?

With that in mind, My theory is, we HAVE to waste points on the Box.

What if every time we hit the box, and those beams of light appear, what if were are adding more power to the Tower? I've haven't done it in one game but I've had the Beam of light appear in every Box Location except for The Farm.

Again, Crazy but really. How hard is it to Refill The Bank?

This. I am going to try this. I need someone to finish the easter egg with me first though.

Its pretty easy to refill the bank. You can get around 20-50k pts a round using the right weapon in round 20. Apparently you can get 100k in one round on round 30. If you train at the diner its easy to run to the town and quickly deposit all your points.

Basically, you could build 250k in your bank in a good game. It'd take about an hour and a bit to do so. Again, I have never tried this, and I have never put ANY money in the bank. This is purely based upon theory and what i have heard.