power station lava

zombiekiller28

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ahhhhhh the grammar; it's burning my eyes!

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. Do you mean the little crevice next the lava pitfall inside the brick building? There is nothing there of value from what I can tell, and jumping to the platform is a no-go since there is an invisible barrier in front of it.

oh i was thinking about the power station when you get the power on and you get in that room with all the broken walk ways and there is a flowing lava pit and you fall and you die i thought maybe you get the board from the tunnel and you could use it to build like a little walk way but i didnt notice a barrier trying to think of what else there is to uncover there has to be more easter eggs to find

oh i was thinking about the power station when you get the power on and you get in that room with all the broken walk ways and there is a flowing lava pit and you fall and you die i thought maybe you get the board from the tunnel and you could use it to build like a little walk way but i didnt notice a barrier trying to think of what else there is to uncover there has to be more easter eggs to find

The board is used on the obelisk table. As far as I know there is no thing there that says "Hold Square / X to add part" so I don't think the plank could be used on it. You could try if you wanted, I just don't think it'd work. There are a bunch of places that look like barricades that you can't actually barricade up (i.e Tunnel).

I know where you are talking about, I don't think there's anything over there. You can probably get there on theater free-cam, no clip for sure.

Anyone that doesn't know, its the tombstone room directly below where you have to jump across. It almost looks like you can make the jump, theres some barrels blocking the way as well.

As for using the jet gun on the lava pit; you could always try but doubtful.

I know where you are talking about, I don't think there's anything over there. You can probably get there on theater free-cam, no clip for sure.

Anyone that doesn't know, its the tombstone room directly below where you have to jump across. It almost looks like you can make the jump, theres some barrels blocking the way as well.

As for using the jet gun on the lava pit; you could always try but doubtful.

I don't think I made it obvious enough, but that was what i was talking about :P I think I tried to do that jump once... and I had tombstone :lol:

• Administrators

can you take any parts form the nav card machine and put them on the bus to see if they would read or fit

No; I always assumed the Nav Card could be inserted into the Bus Driver and/or front where the ticket booth is to create a new route of some sort. Alas, it cannot be used on the bus (otherwise, there'd be a 'Hold X to insert card' type of message).

it seems there isnt anymore until they release the new map or dlc for bo2 unless its simple and we cant figure it out there is only 2 types of mission richtofen and maxis which only seem like alot because of the map but in reality there small for a big map your not doing alot and there they say there is another bus of course on the map when you explore of course he is going to say there is another bus i think its going to be obvious what were suppose to do may the part with the electric bolt for the nav card machine goes on the door to the bank vault so we can keep it open instead of doing it the difficult way how else are you suppose to get in solo

• Administrators

it seems there isnt anymore until they release the new map or dlc for bo2 unless its simple and we cant figure it out there is only 2 types of mission richtofen and maxis which only seem like alot because of the map but in reality there small for a big map your not doing alot and there they say there is another bus of course on the map when you explore of course he is going to say there is another bus i think its going to be obvious what were suppose to do may the part with the electric bolt for the nav card machine goes on the door to the bank vault so we can keep it open instead of doing it the difficult way how else are you suppose to get in solo

All you have to do is leave a Turbine near the Ak74u/vault door below and take the bus (given you took it to the power station) to Town. Other you can dash through the fog. Choose your poison.