Blue orb sighting on the Tower!

Jrrhack

Ok so i've been researching the swirling orbs at the traffic light in town...i hadnt seen them up until the other day when i was messing with the richtofen side of the ee on solo. At this point i had maxis side done and saw orange orbs at the box only.

I decided to start a new game and not try any ee steps, and on this game when i opened the door to semtex in the town it happened.

The next day i did the richtofen side of the ee with someone and i guess that reset something because the swirling orbs are gone from the traffic light. (The one in front of the church)

Anyway, i had a guess that maybe you had to have both traffic lights with swirls around them, and until seeing this thread, i hadnt seen anyone with it around the traffic light between the bank and juggernog.

And now its at the tower too? Mystery Box, Traffic lights, Electrical Tower.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if this all means something, i'll be suprised.

And if anyones reading my last post with the pic and trying to make any sense of it, as to why it happened at that time, let me know if you have any ideas.

I had a theory that it was connected to the turbine and which doors you opened and didnt open with it. On the game it happened to me, it went like this... Build turbine, open door at depot with it, get hatch. Go to diner, drop hatch in garage and use turbine on door to get plow. Add plow go to farm, do nothing, turn on power, open door w/turbine to get back to bus in time, go to town, open bank, take out money, get jugg, then open door in town for last piece of bus. And i think it was coincedence, but the church bell went off right at the same time. And i wish i could show you all this, but seriously the vid didnt save to my theatre cuz theyre still fixing theatre.

Anyway, my guess was that you had to successfully open three of the four doors correctly without opening the one you didnt need to open, cuz theres nothing inside. Treyarch always uses audible clues, so i thought i was on to something because the one door i didnt open with the turbine was the farm garage door. I went back and noticed that when that door opens, its not the same as the rest, theres no cha-ching like most others.

Also i want to note, that you can try testing this yourself by starting a new game and jumping to look into the room with the bus part in the depot to see if theres anything in there. If you start a game with nothing inside the first location, you then know that you can open the rest and find them all with no trouble. The only door you cant tell if theres something inside is the one at the diner.