Rendering Video problems?

Hey everyone!

I'm just wondering whether I'm the only one with this issue or if it is something universal.

I've been playing around with theatre mode within zombies & playing with the highlight reel. When I'm done I render the video. After that I go to my Youtube Channel to see if it has rendered onto there, I only get three second clips no matter what the length of the original video is, here is an example:

YGxzKNh4EDo

I've tried rendering it again but nothing else happens, grrr :evil:

Anyone else having the same problems? I'd probably use the feature more if it worked...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25554

And I personally can say that theater froze my ps3 and now I am totally paranoid and will never touch that again. :lol:

So yes:There are problems with this and that is why I never wanted theater for zombies.

I mean it didn't work all the time in BO1 and in MW3 my ps3 froze several times whenever I clicked on certain videos.

And then they want to make theater for zombies?

I mean it is nice. But if it doesn't work you shouldn't put it in there. imo :|

Sorry for the small rant. :lol: