Send Clips to YouTube

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I couldn't find any option called YouTube.

But I did

1) Go to theater, select my game.

2) Record a clip.

3) Save the clip, exit.

4) Select the clip I just made.

5) Select Render Video, name, save.

6) Wait for it to render and upload.

So now I have rendered a video of my clip. And you can watch the video from the Xbox.

But it's not on my connected YouTube account, and it's not at https://elite.callofduty.com/elitetv (My VIdeos) like my other BO and MW3 videos. So where does it go where you can watch it online?

I can't find any info about this online or on a COD site.

But, according to the CoD Wiki (you know how reliable that is) it states that "In order to render a clip to callofduty.com, the clip published must be 29 seconds or less.", under Trivia: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Theater_Mode

However, that doesn't explain why my 1min 30sec clip is rendered as a video and upload in game, but doesn't at least show in my synced YouTube account.

If I may ask a question sorta related to this, how can I get a screenshot I made in theater mode on my computer? I'm sorry if it seems like a dumb question...

I want to guess you have to get it through Elite. Because there is no direct way to download stuff from your console to pc.

Yeah, I tried it with a 20 second video. No dice, nothing is showing up.

Can anyone find a step by step guide/docs for this on any official/unofficial CoD/Elite/Activision site? I can't, and all my web searches involve terms like YouTube, Call of Duty, upload, etc, so the results aren't helpful.