TranZit Story

I think there are a few posts about story already but this specifies what is known so far and mostly on Tranzit and a little Nuketown sprinkled in :D. Since we now know the easter egg and have had a week into this, i think now is the best time to connect the stories.

So. Moon, nukes, now to earth

The story so far...

Some time after the events of Moon, three rockets fall to earth killing most life them re animating it. This could be due to the rockets having been affected by the 115 on the Moon and now it has spread to Earth from the explosion. Most of Earth is a foggy wasteland with most of the buildings destroyed. There are only a few locations left still intact: A town street and buildings, a bus depot, power plant, a farm, and a diner. The animals of the forest have been turned into weird mutated Denizens. The dead humans come back ot life, re-animated from Element 115. However, 4 survivors remain. Misty, a gun totting, BA girl; Samuel, a paranoid cheese lover; Marlton, a know-it-all, egomaniac, nerd; Russman, an old homeless guy whose only luck was surviving the nukes. These 4 survivors try to survive using a bus with a robot named T.E.D.D AKA Techinally Engineered ... . They craft various items to aid their survival including a turbine, sentry gun, electrical fences, and many more. The vast wasteland contains many obstacles such as lava, rocks, pit-falls, and the Denizens in the fog. However, they cannot continue without power flowing through the city. Thus they turn on the power in the Power Plant. However this releases the Avogadro, an electricity and 115 enfused monster. He continues to stalk the bus and the survivors in an attempt to imede forward progress. He has the ability to to stop T.E.D.D and shock the survivors. Now, as the survivors traveled through theNorthern Hemisphere, they began to hear voices. Maxis, from Moon, has somehow communicated to Earth. He instructs you to turn on the power, releasing the Avogadro, then capturing it in the Pylon. Once complete, he asks you to disperse the power. Once complete, he tells you that you did well and have done your part. However, Richtofen also talks to Samuel, convincing him to follow HIS plan instead. He instructs the crew, through Samuel, to build a Navcard usage machine and use the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 to heat up the machine. Once powered, Richtofen instructs it must be divided by 4. The survivors do as he asks and once complete, Richtofen laughs at them and calls them "heroes". They fight on...and on...and on.....

Meanwhile, in Nevada, USA during the events of moon, The CIA and CDC (center of disease control) struggle to find out what happened. Nuketown is now infested with zombies in its apocolyptic state. They try to survive in this small area with little room and many undead. However, in the distance, they hear the talk of several people. Little do they realize they are hearing and experiencing the events that will lead to the end of the world. They continue to fight but the zombies grow stronger and eventually their eyes turn blue, signifying the Sam's reign as zombie controller over and Richtofens rise to power. They continue to fight but they are overwhelmed, as they would be eventually, and as the last survivor goes down, a nuke falls from the sky, ending the story of nuketown...or is it?

Thanks for reading guys. I know there are other threads about story but this is specific to TranZit. Please let me know if it is in the wrong place and if i need to move it or if it is a duplicate. Thanks and i hope you enjoyed!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The TranZit part is literally the description of the map. Nothing new added, nothing really surprising. As if you're exlpaining it to somebody who's never seen the map.

Nuketown part is wrong, even the very first word "meanwhile" indicates you just thought of a story for Nuketown and did not really look into it.

Not useful.