Could the next map be a hospital test site?

Flammenwerfer

You know, ever since the first few days since the TranZit reveal, people have seen and theorized about the scrubs and gowns that the zombies wear, not to mention the various shock collars.

We were expecting a hospital or asylum or SOMETHING nearby that would explain these new zombies, but so far there hasn't been anything to see on this subject.

So I ask to you all, would it be reasonable to think that the first DLC map will be a hospital in a similar style to Verruckt? At first glance, a hospital, but upon closer inspection, it's something far more sinister...

Considering it would be nearby Green Run, it would be logical to assume that this would be the first place our characters would stop by. Perhaps it would also expand on HAARP and maybe give us an update of our original four?

Share your thoughts people! Always love hearing them. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Y'know what? I noticed their attire was rather different than the style of the map as well. There's no hospital anywhere in the map (confirmed in theater mode), yet some zombies are in those gowns and shock collars like you said. Although we could be missing some important structure here...the closest thing I can find is the church right at the beginning of the shortcut to Town (from Diner). In all honesty, I want to say it has to do with Nacht, but I certainly can't make any statement as to why those would be related.

I'm going to assume that there IS an asylum-styled map in the future, just not with these characters,

Personally, I'm foreseeing a new Tranzit map each DLC, with more of the smaller maps, plus maybe an old fashioned, Black Ops style map if we're lucky. Because of this, Im gunning for Paris. Granted, we likely won't see the TranZit crew unless the Denizen Portals flub up and send them to Paris. But I see Paris as likely because of the fact they did plan a Paris map once, and there is that Paris board back in Der Riese. Plus double decker buses.

EDIT: Just got to thinking.... What if the Nav Cards were to control the Denizen Portals, thus sending the Tranzit gang to different locations, like PARIS. Just a thought, but I feel we will be seeing more from the Tranzit crew.