Quick revive glitch?

crazy skillz

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys were going through this also. It seems every time I pick up my lamentation from the fridge I get quick revive but no perk slot for it, When I revive it says "Reviving" in purple.

It did not occur to me like that, but I did experience something similar. I was reviving a teammate without the QR but it's effect was applied and the letters were blue...

Someone in another thread said you can get "permanent" co-op quick revive by leveling up? I'm assuming that's referring to the bones and skulls in the icon next to your name... if that is the case, I wonder what else we can get by leveling our zombies profile up? Has anyone reached max level yet?

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys were going through this also. It seems every time I pick up my lamentation from the fridge I get quick revive but no perk slot for it, When I revive it says "Reviving" in purple.

It did not occur to me like that, but I did experience something similar. I was reviving a teammate without the QR but it's effect was applied and the letters were blue...

Screenshots please? :D

- Waffles

No HDPVR. :

It happened too suddenly for me to make at least a photo, but if it occurs again - I will grow a third hand and try to create a visible evidence!

From what he says it looks the same as normal, just the effect of having QR is there when he hasn't actually purchased it. He was starting to notice some limitations though as it didn't work in grief but it did work in survival and it definitely works in Tranzit. I'll tell him to keep a closer eye on it and see what details we can dig up. He's had this pretty much since the beginning. I'm curious if it's a feature of buying the Hardened edition or something higher than the basic disc that I bought. Not sure, as they say only time will tell.

From what he says it looks the same as normal, just the effect of having QR is there when he hasn't actually purchased it. He was starting to notice some limitations though as it didn't work in grief but it did work in survival and it definitely works in Tranzit. I'll tell him to keep a closer eye on it and see what details we can dig up. He's had this pretty much since the beginning. I'm curious if it's a feature of buying the Hardened edition or something higher than the basic disc that I bought. Not sure, as they say only time will tell.

I have the Hardened edition, and I'm almost positive I don't revive any quicker than normal. I was thinking that this was some kind of hidden bonus you can acquire, but if he's had it from the start it would have to be a glitch of some sort.