23 perks for zombies. Nonlegit.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum bud!!

Firstly just wanted to say that the title is a bit misleading, I've skimmed through the vid and they look like all ideas, very good ones though. To me the title looks like "There are 23 perks in Zombies!!! This is legit" it isn't legit as it hasn't been confirmed so please change the title :)

The amount of effort they have gone through to create the images and information about the perks is astounding. They are some pretty good ideas but realistically we wouldn't be able to spend all of that plus PaP plus weapons plus the double perk thing they said. It is a good idea because of TranZit being such a big map but as he said, he came up with the ideas in March before TranZit was even announced so change the title but those are good ideas :D

EDIT- As Ziggy pretty much said the game has been completed so odds are these couldn't be added in this late into the process, it should now be the final little adjustments process or even sending them off for the big release.

See, the thing is, regardless of whether or not the title ACCURATELY reflects whether or not these are going to be in BOII, the fact that they aren't means that this thread is in the wrong location. Modz, swoop in and work your magic!

That's not entirely accurate. Half of the stickied threads detail things that are not going to be in Black Ops II. In fact, more than half of all theories will be wrong when we find out the truth of what is in Black Ops II. Does that mean we should retroactively remove those threads as well?

I would like to point out that developers are constantly working on their game up until release day. And then they'll go back and continue to work out the nooks and crannys even past release, especially for a game like Call of Duty.

I recall David Vonderharr even saying they'll be working on this game up until it becomes available to the public, and then some.

I'm not saying these perks will be in here, just that to assume they are already finished with the game would be inaccurate.