~The "professor" and his 935 connection~

Electric Jesus

In his videos, James C. Burns points out one of the characters in specific. He refers to this guy as "the professor" and "the engineer". He may not even be either of those things, but it is implied he has some very brainy profession. I have a feeling he is either acquainted with group 935 and richtofen, or was a member of the group himself. Here's why.

One thing we must ask ourselves is "why would richtofen send his army of undead after four random survivors instead of wreaking havoc on the world? Because they AREN'T just random people. The professor guy would be a prime target for richtofen, but only if his existence jeopardized richtofen's power.

You may be wondering how he could do that. Well, as many have theorized, the easter-egg will likely revolve around these new four sending radio signals to the original four on the moon. Obviously they would send messages to try and help them get Edward out of the machine, but how would this professor know how? The device is a unique secret alien device known only by group 935. He could only ever have gotten info on it by being in the group, or being closely acquainted with it.

As for the possibility of him being a member of the group, maxis directly states that they don't want to reveal that they are receiving funds from the nazis because it might upset the very culturally diverse group's members. We can therefore assume that there were many members of ally nations in the group. Richtofen's quotes in moon suggest that maxis "has had experience with American women," implying that Sophia was in fact American. So it is therefore possible that he could have been in the group.

The only other way he could have found information on the MPD is through extensive research (like George), and that would have been impossible since they would have covered their tracks, and eagles nest was still sort of in operation during the events of moon. Well, everyone there was dead, but pretty recently.

As I said above, this is the only LIKELY way he could know how to operate and reverse engineer an MPD is through association with group 935. And, as I said, the only reason richtofen would want him dead specifically is because he somehow has the ability to do just that.

Yeah, I know, it's crazy, but I guess it's just lucky that I am too or I would have never thought of it! :mrgreen:

Thoughts, opinions, ideas?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Electric Jesus,

Check my post & see what you can find for yourself as well.

Nikola Tesla was meant to have intercepted radio transmissions from Mars & also sent messages to the Moon.

Around the time of aeroplanes, he had developed a 'Flying Machine' . There are stories that he went to Jupiter as well, along with connections to 'The Great Pyramid' & his Colorado Springs Lab being at the right co-ordinates. (something to do with Powering the 'Great Pyramid in Egypt'

Are there more strange 'artefacts' that we will collect?

Not much of this Info is in my post yet , but I'm sure youll find it relative

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=24627

• Administrators

I have a hard time thinking my following idea is correct, but I will throw it out there as food for thought and give your two cents if you wish.

In the original Black Ops, we hear of this person who's smart as hell and likes weapons, he's a technician, which I'd say is similar to the words you're throwing out. He's known as the Pentagon Tech. I will save you the long spiel about him as hopefully you know already, but essentially he's the guy in the white lab coat on FIVE who steals your weapons and he has Illuminati and 935 writing on him. You might be saying, "But Tac, we kill him on FIVE?" And to that I say you are correct, except he keeps coming back, does he not? I'm going to leave that theory where it is, take what you wish, just want to throw it out there.

The device is a unique secret alien device known only by group 935. He could only ever have gotten info on it by being in the group, or being closely acquainted with it.

Lol we've ran into that situation a few times, so it wouldn't surprise me if it happens again.