Looking for some multi-fun

weston_19

Found this site a few days ago, i never play online and think my best bet is to make the next step into online play. I usually co-op with my friends but im usually holding them up the entire time, or taking all the risk running trains and whatnot. They dont have any map-packs and usually come over to play split-screen. I do have all the map-packs and a mic, i dont know were to rate myself as a player, i usually can make 30's solo on der reise and kino, ive had a few high rounds (mid 20's) on moon solo and co-op, but i know im better than this and want to see how i could do with some other players. My psn is the same as my username, weston_19, add me and invite me to a game if youd like to just have fun and see what i got. Im 25 so between working full-time (53 hrs per week) and having a gf to deal with im not online all the time but usually late afternoons. I also have WaW and would be fine with playing that online as well for some zombies, but if you want to play normal cod, count me out, im just not a fan of the online world concerning the normal multiplayer. I just really like the COD zombies mechanics and find it just enough fun for me. Ive actually never been in a 4 player game at all, always solo or co-op on split screen, and i would like to learn how to be a better team-mate as well, because im very locked into solo stratagys and always get confused when theres more than 1 player. Ive been watching alot of youtube videos of therelaxing end and yoteslayer, among others. Anyways, my name is Steve and im from canada, and if you want a +1 for your party throw me an invite and ill do my best to help out!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well welcome to the site man!

I myself am currently trying to find some new friends to play zombies with as I haven't been on in a few months, and all my old friends have stopped playing.

I have all packs on Blops but don't have WAW. Also have a mic if that suits you.

I can play effectively and can make it to 25 on all maps solo.

Add if you like PSN: Donalp15

PS. Im from Ireland if that means anything to you in regard to your connection.

Hi Steve, welcome to CODZ.

Be sure to join the team grim reapers from some co-op fun. The host is generally on nightly from 7 est to 2 est, just hit him up if you are interested.

The transition from solo to co-op was mighty struggle for me, be patient as the grow might hit a holt. Also check out guides for tour favorite maps.

I don't reply intros often, so don't let me down. Looking forward to you contributing regularly.

I'm Jay, a teenage girl who loves Gangnam style.

Welcome to the forum weston!

Hope you enjoy the site and good luck breaking through to the online realm of zombies. Playing with randoms can be fun depending on the group you end up with, but I'm sure you will be able to find some great teammates to play with from this site.

I look forward discussing zombie strategies and everything else with ya!

In regards to the Grim Reapers team, just post a reply in the team thread? Or PM the actual host? Sorry about the run on typing in my original introduction there, i was using my iphone and for whatever reason i never realize how much i type on the stupid thing.

Anyways ill post a reply in that thread, and ill do my best to show up and contribute some way or in some capacity, until i can break into the teamwork aspect of the game. As i said i play split-screen with friends quite often and there's often miscommunications even when im right next to the person.

Adding a little more backstory, i really only got into COD after MW2. I tried playing online but it just seemed so chaotic and no flow to the games i was in anyways. I beat the campaign on veteran and felt like id adjusted very well to the game play, and went back to whoop some online. And alas, pure chaos, and just could not find a groove ever. I got WaW as im a huge WW2 history buff, and played the campaign on that, on veteran. And then came zombies! (the push to the reichstag must have taken me 2 weeks alone, with the random grenades the second you break cover).

A few of my friends were just getting blops and i got it as well, having just played nacht a few hundred times. A few friends started playing kino but we could never make it very far. Terrible spenders who were so gun picky we always got trapped, even once they got there fabled wonder weapon or lmg of choice. And dont get me wrong, i would never stop rolling for an rpk or an hk at the time because in my eyes the bigger clip meant more rounds!

I got bored of kino fast. It had alot of very tricky spots and to figure out a strategy that would work for everyone never worked. My co-slayers never bought into my strat's of conserving points for important things, and all the while i must have PaP every gun in solo rounds trying to figure out how to accomdate my box whore friends and it worked. We went further every time and started seeing 15+ almost every play. (at the time this was a big deal) But then i did something that changed zombies for me forever. I downloaded the WaW der reise map pack.

I read some forums talking about der reise, and it sounded like a simple map i could solo for hours and figure out how to get to higher rounds co-op. I still remember when i yanked that ppsh-41 from the box. And even more so when i yanked it from the PaP machine. I had gotten surrounded by zombies, still leaving my reaper a virgin, not one shot fired. I pulled it out and spun myself in a desperation circle, completely thinking i was down once again. But somthing amazing happened. The reaper not only blew me a hole open, it layed the entire swarm down. It was after this i decided to truly slay zombies, ie were it became fun. With the unfair advantage came many more lessons, and really helped me break into a training-teleporting strat.

To get my friends to play an older COD game was insane, they refused due to the fact they believed the WW2 guns would be so underpowered and outdated they would be useless compared to the menu of the blops box. But, they came to find out how very wrong they were. Now i equally enjoy wonder weapons and lmgs and smg's, and i actually will hold onto a python/357 magnum if my partner is in desperate need of a gun other than his colt, but for whatever reason, the m1919 and the mg42 are imo the most genuine zombie slaying guns that shoot real bullets. (my personal favorites being the reaper and the 'cuda)

But as i said earlier, my friends are not even close to the amount of solo gaming ive done, which in contrast is peanuts compared to other hardcore slayers. Most of the time im left wondering what 3 other good players could do, with me, and a few hours to kill. Maybe ill make it, maybe i wont. But im gonna die with my boots on, fighting to the bitter end. I love bangin the trigger and i rather bullets than wonder weapons until they just wont work anymore. I always go for headshots and average at minimum 25% of kills headshots. My biggest weakness is not letting go until the bottom of the clip or until the last zombie drops, whatever comes first Thanks for the welcome again everyone.

Also, im much more savvy to Moon, Kino, Der Reise, and Five. Ive played every map, but i dont think i even seen every room on COTD, Shang, and Acension, let alone know my way around. Again ive been chippin away in solo but end up frustrated dying in the same way without discovering new areas. Im not saying i dont want to play these, but if your looking for a good teammate try to use the maps im more savvy to, as i know them very well by now.