~BOOT-CAMP~ Multiplayer Ideas

Hey guys. Although normal multiplayer and (of course) zombies ate the absolute best parts of COD, I kinda liked spec ops. Survival mode was kinda... *cough*infinityward'sinabilitytocopewiththefactthatzombies

isthegreatestshitever*cough*

Sorry, y'know, flu season.

Anyway, I thought it would be cool if they added a feature I call BOOT CAMP. It involves specific training in VERY specific areas of gameplay, against veteran-level practice dummies. Here are some of the boot camp mode ideas I came up with. There will be competitive modes that grant no XP (for fun), and practice modes.

NOTE: I don't want / expect this to be in black ops 2! I just think it would be cool! Don't be all "ERMAGHERD, THERE'S ONLY A MONTH LEFT IDIOT!"

COMPETITIVE MODES

DRAGONFIRE DEATHMATCH

Duke it out with your frenemies as all of you compete for kills against the practice dummies in your quadrotors!

DEATH MACHINE FRENZY

Wreak havoc upon the dummies, competing for kills against your friends with your trusty fist of iron!

WAR MACHINE MADNESS

Blow the dummies sky high, while competing against your friends for kills with your MGL-40.

A.G.R. RAMPAGE

Shred up some dummies while competing against your teammates for kills as you command your Autonomous ground robot!

HELLSTORM HELLRAISERS

Decimate the dummies with your HELLSTORM missiles, competing for kills against your friends!

RC-XD ROAD-RAGE

Take down the dummies while competing for kills against your pals while using your trusty Remote controlled car of doom.

PRACTICE MODES

I am too lazy to give descriptions of the modes. SOOO, imagine there are modes where you and you alone use one of the aforementioned killstreaks and simply rampage against practice dummies. Simple enough.

There could be more modes specific to more than just killstreaks, like specific equipment, guns, headshots, et cetera.

What do you think?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic